• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely some hyperbole going around, but whatever. It's SF5. It's expected.

They aren't going to change it. They never changed "ROFLcopter". They aren't going to change this.

Come on dude. Even you have to admit thats a pretty bad looking animation. I don't think theres a single animation in the game that looks bad but this one has me going "This looks like ass"

Edzi

Definitely some hyperbole going around, but whatever. It's SF5. It's expected.

They aren't going to change it. They never changed "ROFLcopter". They aren't going to change this.

You only ever show up when new stuff comes out just to defend Capcom. There's no way you don't work for them.

Gif'd
eEbAlP4.gif

All the new moves look great besides Cammy's. Ughhh.

Got a few more matches. Netcode is still find. Just get those errors outta here.

Also, why am I able to do charge moves easier?

ElFly

Reizo, how them Zangief's new jumping neutral headbutt (Up + HK I think?)

Reizo pls <3

Also, why am I able to do charge moves easier?

they rised the minimum charge time a little, but that shouldn't make them easier to do, just make them harder to do by accident

&#12302;Inaba Resident&#12303;;232939941 said:
Come on dude. Even you have to admit thats a pretty bad looking animation. I don't think theres a single animation in the game that looks bad but this one has me going "This looks like ass"

I dunno, looks like a run of the mill air-throw to me.

Reminds me of Heidern's neck rolling from KOF, so I'm used to it, I guess.

Lemme see if I can find a gif, but that shit does so much stun it's insane.

Just like in SF4!

Ucchedav&#257;da;232940366 said:
Yeah, that's way below the otherwise high level of quality of the animations in this game.

They partially reverted the input-window "nerf".

Ah I forgot about that.

ElFly

Cammy's throw reminded me of Heidern too

maybe it is a video quality issue? with more frames it could look decent

v silly tho

ElFly

look, I know you guys are upset about Cammy's new animation, but you are missing the really important part:

they are giving a lot of love to Zangief, and that is what, in the end, really matters

speaking of, how bad is Lariat now

lmao

Yeah, it does look like an animation taken from the last game Heidern was in.

You right.

I mean, it doesn't matter to me much...it'll give stream monsters something to spam about during streams and keep them entertained.

But, to me, it's just a regular old air throw. Something you'd see in a 2D-inspired 3D game. Not the greatest...just "meh".

I'm just glad they didn't just reuse her old SF4 throws. They actually made something new, so I'm never going to discourage that.

MCD250

The way Cammy kinda stops spinning towards the end of the air throw, with her body basically just frozen in the air like that, kinda reminds me of the goofy-ass sprite work in old Mortal Kombat games.

Didn't we just praised this game's animation and then this came out?
Gief's stuff looks great, animation-wise.

MrCarter

Can I just say I love Gief's parry? The way he suddenly grabs them mid-screen while the other character is fearing for thier life is delicious. Same with his crouch grab animation. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom