• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Tournaments and Showcase featuring: Daigo, Justin Wong, & PogChamp,

Razzorn34

why is daigo so disappointing nowadays. he chose plain old Ryu and used his typical spacing and footsie tactics.

Daigo is a researcher. There was no way he was going to come in and suddenly be amazing at SF5. He just isn't like that. Once he gets the game in hand and has time to hit the lab? You're screwed. He has shown this time and time again. The best was when he beat Xian 10-0 in an exhibition match right after Evo. It wasn't even a contest.

cackhyena

I like the idea that the parry moment's tenseness has the possibility of being replicated in SFV. Only certain things being able to take you out when you're on that last bit of health and all.

Razzorn34

I like the idea that the parry moment's tenseness has the possibility of being replicated in SFV. Only certain things being able to take you out when you're on that last bit of health and all.

The fact that you can't be chipped out will do this too. This should have been in a long time ago.

So is this like, our unofficial OT for now? :p

If so... good fucking christ, this game's select character screen music is hands-down the best in the franchise ever. Absolutely un-be-fuckin'-lieble. Hypes me up like no one's business.

If so... good fucking christ, this game's select character screen music is hands-down the best in the franchise ever. Absolutely un-be-fuckin'-lieble. Hypes me up like no one's business.

Reminds me of the Street Fighter EX days, for some reason.

I'm just glad the musical style of the game seems to finally be different from SF4/SFxT. There were a number of nice tracks and remixes, but the electronic theme was getting old.

Mengetsu

So is this like, our unofficial OT for now? :p

Can I just say how I just finished listening to this and I'm smiling ear to ear I just feel like extra love is going into this game...The Chinatown music is one of the most hyped songs in so long and it even has the 3rd Strike transitions into the next round where the music changes up ala Remix.

After SF4 soundtrack this has made me so happy to hear such awesome music and the game is still a ways off!

Coda

I like the character select music but the rest of the music seems to get old quick. I always play SF games enough where the music eventually gets old and annoying anyway. It's not their fault, if you listen to anything enough it will get old and annoying but eventually I'll just turn off the BGM and put on my own hip hop tunes and beats, gets me way more hyped to play SF in my opinion.

Hopefully you can actually turn it all the way off this time instead of it faintly playing in the background like in SFIV.

third strike's is better :p
As a huge 3rd Strike fanboy I disagree. XD
I like the character select music but the rest of the music seems to get old quick. I always play SF games enough where the music eventually gets old and annoying anyway. It's not their fault, if you listen to anything enough it will get old and annoying but eventually I'll just turn off the BGM and put on my own hip hop tunes and beats, gets me way more hyped to play SF in my opinion.
Snowland never gets old, you terrible terrible person. Nor does Psyche Out. :p

Top Bottom