• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken new info and videos round-up

So uh again I ask-
EX moves can be charged correct? Yes, I've heard it takes 50% of the time to charge a super if you burn an EX meter. Could be a rumour.
...and Lvl. 2 charged special moves do the EX ver. of that move? Yup.
How do you do Alpha Counters? F+HP+HK

Hope that helps.

Makoto

Someone hurry up and show off the ugliness of the special edition so it can validate my purchase of the normal edition.

Tizoc

Thanks guys. If I finish writing this up in 2 hours time I may post the OT, unless someone else is gonna do it...or I feel sleepy (10:15 PM as I type this) ;3

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
If plinking is still in the game, button priority is still in the game. So probably.

Thank god. I'm using an absolute abomination of a button layout on the 360 pad, wouldn't make sense to anyone so I'm happy I can press F.HP+3K instead of F.HP+HK

vocab

I like Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| It's not CvS3, but this will do.

or Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Now with less crouch teching, and wakeup shoryukens.

Tizoc

OK here's what I wrote about so far:
Gems and how they work
Random Gameplay tips
Charge-able moves
Super meter and what you can use them for

Anything else I should add?

h3ro

OK here's what I wrote about so far:
Gems and how they work
Random Gameplay tips
Charge-able moves
Super meter and what you can use them for

Anything else I should add?

Character list/exclusive character list and the 12 expected DLC characters.

Add a MS Paint banner and let it rock. :)

LowParry

Random fact:

Read that with Ling's Rain Dance with light or medium kick will reflect projectiles. Much like Rose's Soul Reflect. Hype.

Tizoc

I think I may have just made the most epic MS Paint NeoGAF OT Banner ever.
Just gimme a few minutes and the OT'll be up (Please do not post in the first 3 posts, or until I say so ;3)

As far as I'm concerned, if it doesn't turn out shit, I have no reason to play SF4. The two games are so much of the same flavor, there's no reason to play both.

cackhyena

As far as I'm concerned, if it doesn't turn out shit, I have no reason to play SF4. The two games are so much of the same flavor, there's no reason to play both.

For me, as much as they have thrown in here, there is something so empty feeling not having the ability to FADC. I don't know how I'm gonna completely move on from that when it's not in SF 6.

"For me, as much as they have thrown in here, there is something so empty feeling not having the ability to FADC"

Gonna have to man up and commit to your decisions!

Pretty much my thoughts. Both games on the surface have enough in common where there really doesn't seem a reason to play both, at least at the casual level.

I'm still going to play SF4 (a lot less of course). I like playing as Adon. idk. To many games coming this year.

SC5 and 3S is in my rotation already. With VF5FS and this game, yea, I probably won't have time for SF4 down the line. I already stopped playing UMVC3 basically, :(

Pretty much my thoughts. Both games on the surface have enough in common where there really doesn't seem a reason to play both, at least at the casual level.

For some (like me) it's not even a matter of moving from one to another, but of starting back up again. I loved SSFIV and played if for like 45 hours (which is a ton for me) but that was more than enough time with any one game so I've been finished with that for a little while. I'm geeked for SFxT because it looks like many of the things that I loved about SSFIV with enough new characters and mechanics to really get back into it. I also really like the beginning stages of a fighting game online where the number of killers is a little bit lower since I'm a pretty casual guy myself.

SF4 still has an Evo event coming up, but yeah, after that who knows.

SF4 is the new SF3.

But seriously, an arcade release ensures SF4 will always bring the international hype. Evo 2012 will probably be its smallest participation yet, but I think the game still has a life ahead of it.

Tizoc

OT is live and post-in-able! Go go go!

E-Sports: It's in the Grave

That's a good one brah

OT l ESports Sports Sports

OT l Gems are here to Stage

Heh I'll let the mods change it later to another one many agree on, for now it'll be the one I chose ;3

Top Bottom