• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subtle gamer clothes you can wear in public

Firemind

latest

Someone actually thought this was Che Guevara.

ChrisD

I'd wear the Krak-On or Firefin logos, but not those brands. :p

tbh I just grabbed the first two pics my eyes gravitated to with a Google image search on "Splatoon T-Shirt." I'd totally wear just about any brand lol. One that does stand out to me though is that blue Inkline shirt with the logo on the front. That would totally work in real life.

Edited a few times because I kept seeing conflicting images on what color the shirt was. >_>

TrueBlue

61GxNRjiCIL._UX342_.jpg

This is my main gaming shirt. Not exactly subtle but I don't think it's anything garish either. Simple and effective.

I'd love a nice subtle videogame hat, like that Junpei one, but all the ones I can find just seem cringe and like they're trying to hard.

ChrisD

Pretty sure you can get the second shirt in-game too.

I've got this one:
ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,fafafa%3Aca443f4786,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,ffffff.lite-1.jpg

Only wear it round the house though.

Okay wow I'm all off. Yeah you're right, it's also not the Ranked Logo at all, that's a different Anchor.
I spent hundred of hours grinding Shirts in the game, how am I getting all mixed up lol.

FinKL

Ok none of those were subtle but I'm thinking you were going for that? I got a few Street Fighter tees through the years that are subtle.
1226877-kineda_world_warrior2.jpg

I know this is a joke thread but this is one of my favorite gaming related shirts I own and it's pretty subtle if you don't know FTL.

5a6cd6c4b2e2895cb56c70c9fb0033ce.jpg

Otherwise it just looks like a shirt for some spacecraft or something.

poodaddy

I wore an N7 hat for years before losing it and most folks didn't even realize it was a game IP. These days I tend to pop a Foxhound pin on the side of my Mariners beanie and call it a day; literally no one figured out what it's in reference to yet, which is actually slightly sad to me for some reason :/.

Top Bottom