• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subtle gamer clothes you can wear in public

Piggus

I wear this sometimes.

8fa3a8d4afad93ec36d01a35acf2cdf6.jpg

I have that! Great design.

Just go to Fangamer. A lot of their stuff is pretty subtle. I've been wearing stuff for years and getting compliments without people realizing what the designs mean.

This is pretty much the only place I'll buy game related shirts from due to how subtle most of their designs are. I'm wearing this one right now actually.

Servbot24

Banned
Pretty sure you can get the second shirt in-game too.

I've got this one:
ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,fafafa%3Aca443f4786,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,ffffff.lite-1.jpg

Only wear it round the house though.

ra,unisex_tshirt,x1000,33281f%3A5b604c86ce,front-c,235,200,225,294-bg,ffffff.lite-1u1.jpg

I'm going to just ignore that this is meant to be a joke thread and share these. I really want to buy them at some point. Maybe my fashion sense is garbage, but I think they just look like nice "normal" T-shirts for all intents and purposes even though they're Splatoon themed.

These are good. Never played Splatoon but I'd still wear them.

I'd wear a lot of what's in this thread, but any self respect I had died long ago.

I'm not sure I can think of any I'd actually recommend a sane person wearing outside.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Kas

I have an NCR hoodie

hoodie-fo-ncr-back_1.jpg

I don't ever get anyone who comments on it, but I have had 2 people, and they loved it.

naib

I had and used this pre-order bonus:

3054011424_ab1100fd3e_z.jpg

Wasn't totally embarrassing. You either recognized logo or you didn't.

I used to wear gaming shirts but as I grew older I appreciate subtle gaming related clothing. I don't feel the need to tell people I enjoy something. Although I do buy workout related gaming shirts from Omar Isuf's site.

Like this one is pretty neat:

fester

Banned
This thread is great, and the bunch of weirdos who didn't get the incredibly obvious joke are just the cherry on top. Well done, OP.

There are people who's minds were open enough to wearing those clothes that they didn't immediately identify the OP as a joke. Dear, dear GAF.

The joke works on multiple levels that way, which I gotta hand it to the OP - well played.

Van Bur3n

I have an NCR hoodie

I don't ever get anyone who comments on it, but I have had 2 people, and they loved it.

I have an NCR and BOS shirt. Both were recognized, with the latter getting a "Ad Victoriam" shouted at me across campus. Thought it was nerdy as fuck, but I also thought it was cool.

I have this Bloodborne shirt that I simply had to have because of the artwork. I figure that's what everyone sees it as anyway.

juZE8iz.jpg

Top Bottom