• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Ahasverus

I think Will Smith is the only one who looks like he wouldn't clash with the designs coming out of Batman v Superman.

Maybe Boomerang and Katana.
Yeah this doesn't look like it comes from the designer of the GOAT costumes of BvSm that's why I'm sure some will vary if they get to JL/Batman Solo

Effect

8slGx8f.png

Very nice!!!

I'm really looking forward to hearing Robbie's voice and just how crazy they play Harley.

I'm not crazy about Enchantress' look but she's had various looks over the years. The first row is her in DC Comics. This doesn't look like any of them but that's not a bad thing and doubt she'll be looking like this the entire time. Though no telling how they're going to play the character and it could work.

El Diablo looks like cannon fodder though compared to rest. Why come up with a good costume for him when he's going to die quickly.

Corpekata

Banned
Nominating El Diablo for early "Yes you really have a bomb in your head" death as he tries to escape and someone will make a "real hothead" joke about it after.

E the Shaggy

I never heard of Katana being in this, nice reveal.

I feel like this photo is doing the movie a disservice though, as I'm sure they'll pop a lot better in motion. Enchantress looks scary as hell.

ezekial45

Banned
Looks great! I'm hoping for the best. It sounds like it'll be a cross between Escape from New York and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I really hope they nail it. I want to see the DCCU really blossom next year.

Penguin

Nominating El Diablo for early "Yes you really have a bomb in your head" death as he tries to escape and someone will make a "real hothead" joke about it after.

That's going to be Slipknot!

El Diablo is the can't control his powers... jeopardizes the mission and dies kill!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Nice to see that Deadshot has his wrist gun, also going by the higher res pic one of Harley's pig tails will be blue and the other red.

jelly

Need to see how they look in a trailer, promo shots often look a bit cosplay.

Glad he just revealed them all, no drip feed.

I guess Harley will be cute to angry Wolf of Wall Street accent?

MrChom

I had low hopes for Harley.

Then I saw the photo...

The hell are you doing, DC? This does not exactly inspire confidence.

Kuroyume

Banned
Really disappointed. You have these Snyder movies with beautiful costumes and then you have this mess. That killer croc is just embarrassing. Looks like a green version of the old Thing from those two crappy fox F4 films.Some of these others look like crappy cosplay.

What exactly do you guys want from Harley?!

I think they all look great. My vote for early death goes to El Diablo.

I also think Croc will look a lot better in motion.

Dude, DC loves Katana right now. She's living.

Certainly hope so, just seems like such an easy kill to be "edgy & unique"
and with her definitely not being in Batman or Justice League it seems like an odd inclusion.

Like you could use Cassandra Cain in a similar role but she would have major use in Batman movies.

I cant believe how big Margot Robbie has made it.

It was only a few years ago she was a nobody on an Australian TV soap opera show I used to watch.

Boke1879

Arkham City one was okay.

What is the Harley look people like and don't like? Also what is her latest look?

imo Harley has had so many different costumes that this interpretation of her is exactly spot on. It's just something she would wear.

Slayven

Certainly hope so, just seems like such an easy kill to be "edgy & unique"
and with her definitely not being in Batman or Justice League it seems like an odd inclusion.

Like you could use Cassandra Cain in a similar role but she would have major use in Batman movies.

who?

Harleys great, got the nice blend of bubblegum goth. Thats probably the hardest costume to realise from the comics. Also, why the hell did they release a cast shot 50 pixels wide?

Top Bottom