• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

Effect

Still feel of the core group (Deadshot, Flagg, Harley Quinn, Boomerrang, and Enchantress) that Boomerrang is going to die. I can't shake that feeling. Him and the two on both ends, El Diablo and Slipknot it is.

Sadness. They went with New 52 El Diablo
El_Diablo_Prime_Earth_0001.jpg

instead othe pre-New 52 version.
suicide_squad_69894.jpg

I just call it old 52.

jelly

Enchantress reminds me of that girl from the 100 tv series who goes badass in season 2. In case you haven't watched it,
Octavia

ezekial45

Banned
Jai Courtney looks just like Tom Hardy in that pic. It's uncanny. I guess switching over to Kinneman for Rick Flagg worked out after all.

yeah croc is gross looking in that hi-res shot. i'm in love with harley and enchantress. hoping they cover up the latter a bit more though, that clothing is tacky. katana looking cool.

Katana has just the most over-clishéd, stereotypical design ever. Yes, we get it, she's Japanese. Seriously...

They all look rather uninspiring to me. They're trying to do the grounded look, but it just turned out dull. Hopefully they'll look better in the film.

It is so fucking weird to me that Will Smith is in a major Superhero adaptation - and he's playing DEADSHOT.

Of all the people. Deadshot.

That'll never not seem a little weird to me.

edit: Just noticed Harley has a "Puddin'" tattoo on her thigh.

Isn't that the point?

yeah it is, they nailed the makeup on him imo. anyways somebody in another thread said this pic is like the anti-avengers/justice league. looking real cool and unique imo, the genre needs it.

they need to get rid of that tracksuit jacket on boomerang though, shit's stupid.

Do we know the tone yet?

i think that can be inferred by all the pictures released by ayer so far. rag-tag group of assholes (some with powers) who have to carry out a mission. like the dirty dozen meets the sex pistols.

Penguin

I like that Harley's tats/ink/writing is upside down so looks like she wrote on herself and didn't take into account the angle

Fury451

Banned
Amazing. Everyone looks really great IMO. Deadshot better have the eye patch mask.

I'm digging Jai Courtney's sideburns. He looks way better than I pictured as Boomerang.

Harley looks perfect...from the waist up. Some pants would be better.

Harley's costume is terrible. Looks like she is working a street corner. Croc looks bad too, not at all what I expected but I guess they are going a bit low key with him.

The rest look fine if forgettable

Certinty

I love Harley Quinn but I'm not digging this one, heck even Miss Delevigne would have suited that role more I reckon.

3N16MA

Banned
Costumes rarely look as good in these promo shots as they do on screen. Harley looks good and Margot Robbie is going to kill it.

Top Bottom