• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SunhiLegend Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
ijnI41jTayOcP.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=65652921&postcount=3597

Amazing.

I really enjoyed the Morpheus one. I can't even fathom how (gif creators like Sunhilegend) they're able to have the ability to create these in such a short time. Talented individuals, to say the least.

jyoung188

Holy shit that matrix .gif is amazing! He is a legend for sure.

For the longest time I read his name as SUSHI legend though haha.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to Sunhi? I haven't seen any new gifs from him ever since the "MS corporate shills" debacle earlier this year.

sn00zer

I was also thinking about this recently.....but gaf seems to being fine without him...I think he made gaf better at giffing and then he realized his children no longer needed him and ascended if gif heaven

Nibel

Yeah, he wasn't active on Twitter as well and posted some spam-bots-stuff there

Maybe he's preparing the biggest and best GIF of all time and waiting for a) the right time to post it and b) hoping that image provider like minus catch up

UrbanRats

I was also thinking about this recently.....but gaf seems to being fine without him...I think he made gaf better at giffing and then he realized his children no longer needed him and ascended if gif heaven

I don't know about that.
It's mostly Banderas' gifs, lately.

I'll be back...soon.

I've just had a lot of shit to deal with this year especially these last few months, haven't had the time or motivation to make gifs or watch sports.

Hopefully by the start of next year it's behind me and I can get back to my old schedule.

Thanks for asking, it's appreciated.

Linius

I'll be back...soon.

I've just had a lot of shit to deal with this year especially these last few months, haven't had the time or motivation to make gifs or watch sports.

Hopefully by the start of next year it's behind me and I can get back to my old schedule.

As long as you're back before the world cup next year it's all fine :p

I'll be back...soon.

Glad to hear you are ok dude :) Looking forward to the inevitable awesome gifs next year!

Dr.Acula

Banned
I'll be back...soon.

1347911148-1346786489763.gif

Double console launch this month. It's like you've been on the injured list and are coming back for the finals. Rumble young man rumble, remember the titans, do it for the gipper!

I'll be back...soon.

Cool. Welcome back.

Drencrom

I'll be back...soon.

The SunhiLegend Rises #comingsoon #2014

I'll be back...soon.

Thank you for your work...people who dont even browse gaf near my comp love your gifs lol

I'll be back...soon.

Hope everything goes well.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be back...soon.

I'm glad to hear that you're fine at least. I hope everything goes well for you. Things here are not the same without you!

Cystm

I'll be back...soon.

You are awesome, dude. I hope things get better soon!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'll be back...soon.

Sorry I'm late seeing this post. I hope stuff and thangs get better for you. Sorry to hear that you're having a rough go lately. I still cherish the birthday GIF you made me a year or two ago. Hope to see you around soon and hope life starts treating you better.

Shaneus

The writing is very much like him, though. If we have people stepping up to fill in, this cannot be a bad thing :)

MrKaepora

I'll be back...soon.

Glad to hear that you're okay. I admire your work and the football thread and the Formula 1 thread haven't been the same without you there. Take care.

codhand

I'll be back...soon.

i shall await your return to the throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom