• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SunhiLegend Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paparazzo

mbtggf.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=124930151&postcount=620

Shaneus

Ah. Well, this is the SunhiLegend apprication thread. So maybe it should go into the funny gifs thread instead.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's only fair to warn the man there's a pretender to the throne.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
It's only fair to warn the man there's a pretender to the throne.

In my head Sunhi is this legendary swordsman who we have respected for years as he's watched over our humble village. However a mysterious stranger has just walked in and shown swordsmanship that now have some of us doubting in Sunhi's position at the top. It can only end in one way.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
In my head Sunhi is this legendary swordsman who we have respected for years as he's watched over our humble village. However a mysterious stranger has just walked in and shown swordsmanship that now have some of us doubting in Sunhi's position at the top. It can only end in one way.

...a gifdown.

I kind of feel bad for the guy. Look at his post history. It's just .gif after .gif after .gif. It's like, he got his fame...but he needed to sacrifice his humanity.

Africanus

I kind of feel bad for the guy. Look at his post history. It's just .gif after .gif after .gif. It's like, he got his fame...but he needed to sacrifice his humanity.

In the time-span of one .gif, SunhiLegend reveals what a thousand posts can not. He exposes racism, reveals ignorance, shines light on stupidity.
Greatest of all, he does this with salient points and high levels of wit.
If this is not human, then perhaps we are all simply mod-bots on this humble forum.

So, I am livid. I just got out of a divorce and am living back at home for the time being with my Father & Step-Mother and her ill son. So far, I have zero privacy. It's really sad that at 26 years old, they pay close attention to phone conversations, look at my PC monitors (Since I don't have a 'room' of my own and have everything in the Living Room), and other shit.

Now, this is where I was really considering not saying shit, but I'll let my anger ride this one and just say it because speaking to GAF is better than nothing, I guess (I'm sure I'll regret saying that later on). Well, I was in the shower doing my thing, and I admit that I went to the Hand Party (If you get what I mean) and my Step-Mom's somewhat Mentally Ill son walks in on me and just stares, then walks out. So, I finish up and head out to see what the hell he was doing since he never acts this strange so late at night and he was trying to go outside to piss.

Out loud near my Step-Mother and Father, he says, "I saw you were playing with yourself and thought I would leave you be. We have all been there." I got a dirty look from my family and now everything is fucking weird. I honestly don't have any logical reason as to why I am even saying this shit on GAF, but because we're kind of like a family here, it's worth a try to ask you guys what does one do in a situation like this?

TL/DR: Mentally Ill son walked in on me jerking it in the shower and mentioned it out loud in front of my parents.

Wat do?

Edit 1:

"Finishsd up meant I didn't blow. I turned off the shower. Also, it's the only bathroom in the house and their is no door between the bathroom and the bedroom. Also, I have glass doors and no curtains.

thread : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995813

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom