• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SunhiLegend Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Sunhi F1 Classics™.

click

untitled-1amkz3.gif
I honestly don't remember seeing either of those ones. Amazing.

PS. Sunhi, what's the font you typically use for your subtitles? It suits them perfectly, and thankfully they don't look like a typical "meme" font.

Chuckie

You know Sunhi has made it big when some random person on my Facebook posts his gif

Yeah I noticed it popping up too.

But it gets even better...it was posted on one of the most famous sites in the Netherlands... and they even mention his and Gafs name:GeenStijl

(translates to: Gif is made by the Gif-Emperor SunhiLegend of Neogaf)

Linius

Yeah I noticed it popping up too.

But it gets even better...it was posted on one of the most famous sites in the Netherlands... and they even mention his and Gafs name:GeenStijl

(translates to: Gif is made by the Gif-Emperor SunhiLegend of Neogaf)

This was already posted on the previous page :p

Sunhi winning the internet one gif at a time.

One of the best things about him is that he doesn't care about the attention he gets... he doesn't try to exploit it, he doesn't thank anyone who says how great the gif is, he doesn't even setup the gif with a title... he just posts it and then leaves the thread. I'm not trying to blow the guy or anything, just think that's a pretty cool thing.

In this world of self-promoting attention whore no-talent internet celebrities, it's really something. He's just too cool for school. I wish his gifs had ads so he could be compensated. I wouldn't even adblock them.

Double post and bump and whatever, but I don't think this was posted yet. His greatest work ever?

I don't need condoms. Things are taken care of. Plus she doesn't want kids
(it's the full trailer for that "flying to Houston" guy, couldn't see it in this thread)

Thread didn't really deliver. I remember updates from the OP was sparse and things got out of hand in the end.

I wouldn't say it was Sunhi's best work ever but yeah, he saved it from being a sub par thread.

Also I believe Sunhi posted here once on his birthday.

GRW810

Does Sunhi actually post 'normally' in conversations, or does he just enter threads, drop amazing GIF bombs and leave?

FillerB

What? No. He's probably just off meditating under a waterfall or whatever he does for GIF-making preparations.

Right?

commedieu

Banned
holy shit at the bish believe bit.

excellent gif compositing as always hahha.
sunhi compression is best compression. Jesus.

Every so often there comes a thread that gets so out of hand in a fun, brutal yet controllable way that you just know Sunhi will create something.

He is the stuff legends are made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom