• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

The endgame is getting to the end with as many people alive as possible. Doing this requires you to make some tough decisions like
not shooting Conrad, who can survive all the way to the end of the game if you play your cards right.

That's your endgame. That's essentially an emergent goal you assigned yourself. Most people really do not view these games in this way. My goal could be to reach the end with as few non-Clementine characters as possible still standing.

zeemumu

That's your endgame. That's essentially an emergent goal you assigned yourself. Most people really do not view these games in this way. My goal could be to reach the end with as few non-Clementine characters as possible still standing.

I didn't assign that goal to myself. That's the assumed goal, and it's why keeping everyone alive and satisfied is a harder thing to do than just killing off the problem people. Kinda like how most people assume that you're supposed to get through most stealth-focused games by being seen as little as possible even though murdering everyone in the area is an option. I'd assume most people's goal would be losing as few people as possible while also not pissing off the important people. If the only person you want alive is Clementine, that's easy. Just pick the murder option every single time.

Wolf Among Us would be especially easy if you didn't care about keeping anyone alive.

Strimei

I'm starting a rewatch of Walking Dead season 2 and man, even though I remember how quickly the game shoves off Omid and Christa, I'm still amazed at how god damn fast they get put out the picture.

What a pity too, Omid really was such a fun character. And I'm still kinda amazed Christa hasn't popped up somewhere since.

edit: Also I still get a real kick out of how much they shit on Kenny, and I say this as someone who loves Kenny. Every time they go "Boatmaster X-treme" I crack up.

ShadyK54

Maybe you shouldn't do podasts on Mondays if you're going to attend every con under the sun.

I wish they had just stuck to recording them, tbh. Ever since they went live, I've never been caught up (I haven't listened to a couple months worth of podcasts). Always use to be when they were recorded lol.

This week's is recorded, but it's from a con. Which means it's either going to be crappy quality or 95% chance have a guest I couldn't care less about and who I end up tuning out because they're boring.

zeemumu

The irony in that "spit in face" choice being plot significant.

And the intent with that scene was likely that
they knew if AJ went with Clem it'd likely end up killing them both since he'd be dead weight for her and couldn't travel in the condition he's in, so the best option was for them to hang on to AJ to at least let him be comfortable in what time he had left while also giving Clem her best shot at survival.

6thrtpw.png

any chance we'll see any PUBG content on the SBFP channel?

god i hope not, that game is a plague

There are moments where the timbre and cadence of Brennan's voice just sort of randomly synchs into a perfect Archer impersonation, and it's the best thing.

Top Bottom