• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
d987371d9817a9e29e4b30fe0623039d.png

CK60UfSUAAAoX-p.png
I hope Capcom makes less distracting stages, so we won't have as many stage johns.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I hope Capcom makes less distracting stages, so we won't have as many stage johns.

I don't have an issue with mandating random select, but more as a level playing field type of reasoning. The argument that spectatorship should trump competitor preference isn't one I find very convincing.

I don't have an issue with mandating random select, but more as a level playing field type of reasoning. The argument that spectatorship should trump competitor preference isn't one I find very convincing.

I think it's more the argument that spectating should be a valuable consideration in instances where there is no competitive basis for the decision. Basically, if there's no provable problem with playing on the stages (and there was for Volcanic Rim, even if technically only for players with certain types of red/green colorblindness), there's no reason that the next consideration in line shouldn't be the spectators.

Pat and Woolie just both took opposite unreasonable extremes of the argument, as is their wont.

Unless it's like bloodborne that he's gonna hate it so much and remind everyone about it on twitter and in other videos

That would be even better, because he'd invade their world and then just roll around randomly throwing pew-pew magic spells at the walls to let them know how angry he was with the design. That, or find the most dance-like dual-wield weapon he can and just spin around a lot.

MrHoot

That would be even better, because he'd invade their world and then just roll around randomly throwing pew-pew magic spells at the walls to let them know how angry he was with the design. That, or find the most dance-like dual-wield weapon he can and just spin around a lot.

Oh god, I can taste the snarkiness already, can't wait

yo was watching the Conbravo panel they had and Liam said "Just hit me with it Suzy" when joking about Game Grumps... what's the context behind that, it's just TOO INSIDE for me.

Zenfalcia

I wondered if it was just me. It gets better later on so that's neat.

Also the stand discussion. Even though it was the most animator bait thing ever, someone take the bait.
It got better later.

Yo, Liam watched some, not a lot, animes and Pat might be tempted deeper into anime due to anime op breakdowns. Do it Pat! Watch those animes. Get deeper!
Especially Spice and Wolf.

I was gonna start saying what the best type of monster girls were, but then I realised that I'd be dead before I could even post about it...
In the context of Monster Musume tho, Spider girl.

This was better than last weeks for sure, just because we didn't have a salty training stage argument that took up a good chunk of the podcast. Though for about the first half of the podcast the audio quality wasn't great, it had popping and the like.

I wonder if they'll play Persona 1 for the PS1 if I actually send it in. I'd love to see what Liam thinks of it compared to PSP version. Though I don't have the dough to buy and send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom