• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Famicom preorders open today.

NeOak

Just wondering if others have had issues on the Amazon app jumping from US mode to Japan mode and being forced to Sign in but Amazon JP not recognizing the US credentials.

Last week or so I could hop from France to US to JP and back to US without being logged out and needing to log back in.

Is this a glitch, or is Amazon segmenting their regional accounts?

It's frustrating because I want to get lucky one day, hop over to JP, and snag a 7900 yen SF mini.

I missed the short boat/window, and want to get one for MSRP, or up to a 30-40$ markup; but I don't want to make a new account just for this one order.
Amazon JP accounts are separate.

I think Amazon Japan will have it back in stock any day now, as I have info that they will receive stock on Oct 25.

Get your trigger fingers ready.

R-User!

Amazon JP accounts are separate.

Are Amazon FR or U.K. separate too, because I was able to order some things from them without having to make a new account recently.

There is a separate app too, the US app can work but is buggy and is missing features.

Separate how? I checked the App Store with a search for "Amazon Japan", and no unique app was listed...

Do you mean using the main Amazon App and changing the regional settings to "Japan".

KtSlime

Are Amazon FR or U.K. separate too, because I was able to order some things from them without having to make a new account recently.

Separate how? I checked the App Store with a search for "Amazon Japan", and no unique app was listed...

Do you mean using the main Amazon App and changing the regional settings to "Japan".

There is a separate app from the Japanese AppStore called Amazon ショップイングアプリ it is kind of a navy blue.

Top Bottom