• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Famicom preorders open today.

kubus

¥9,698 with the AC adapter and postcards
¥8,618 without

These prices are tax-inclusive for Japan with free shipping.

I have one pre-order with post cards for sale in the B/S/T thread.

Total price in my screenshot is including shipping.

So you should take the item price as the actual sales price.

Also, only the AC adapter one has the post cards. The other one is a regular one.
Then I wonder what's the correct price for the postcard set because ¥9,698 (according to Naked Snake) and ¥8.980 yen (as seen in the screenshot) are completely different prices? ô_o

NeOak

Then I wonder what's the correct price for the postcard set because ¥9,698 (according to Naked Snake) and ¥8.980 yen (as seen in the screenshot) are completely different prices? ô_o

He's including the sales tax for Japan.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I got one!! (standalone)

Nice! Now I've got all the minis......... so far.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Talk about a gateway drug for Amazon.co.jp... that was really easy.

After the jerks at Don Quixote sold out at midnight and a mad dash to Geo, Super Famicom Mini GET!

IMG_7136.jpg

KtSlime

Amazon delivered surprisingly early. Usually they don't get around to my house until 4, but they had it in a box 20 times the size needed before 9. Impressive.

Piichan

Banned
I missed it again FUCK. Anyone in Tokyo wouldn't happen to have a second one would they? I'm okay with paying a mark-up, as long as it's not as much like the resellers on Amazon :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Japan gets Super SF2 and we are stuck with SF2 Hyper FML

Piichan

Banned
I missed it again FUCK. Anyone in Tokyo wouldn't happen to have a second one would they? I'm okay with paying a mark-up, as long as it's not as much like the resellers on Amazon :(

No one? First pre-order day I was sick in bed and forgot, and today I had work priorities. Someone please help poor old me out :(

Did anyone who got one from Amazon shipped to the US by DHL had their delivery require a signature? The e-mail they sent simply says it may require a signature.

NeOak

Depends on where it is being delivered to.

If the email from DHL says it may require a signature, then it does require a signature.

If it did not require it, it would say "as requested, a signature is not required".

PartyChan

Did anyone who got one from Amazon shipped to the US by DHL had their delivery require a signature? The e-mail they sent simply says it may require a signature.

i usually click the link in the email to initiate a 'signature release' so no signature is required.

in email:

"Please check your shipment and contact details below. If you need to make a change or track your shipment, click here."

then "signature release"

I have done this plenty of times for dhl shipments especially from amazon.jp

NeOak

i usually click the link in the email to initiate a 'signature release' so no signature is required.

in email:

"Please check your shipment and contact details below. If you need to make a change or track your shipment, click here."

then "signature release"

I have done this plenty of times for dhl shipments especially from amazon.jp

Welp, forgot about that. Thanks for posting it.

Habieru

Neo Member
Amazon Japan automatically returned and refunded my sufami "due to an unfortunate system error". WTF? I preordered it on 09-16...

amazon said:
Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.jp.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing on our website.

I've checked your order and found that the following item had been returned to our distribution center due to an unfortunate system error.

Item: ニンテンドークラシックミニ スーパーファミコン+USB ACアダプター【Amazon.co.jp限定】ポストカード18種セット 付

For this reason, we had to cancel your order and requested a refund of 9698 yen to your credit card.

I understand that you have been waiting for this item, and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

We'll strive for better services as we value your business highly.

Again, we are very sorry for any disappointment this has caused. Please know that we value your business and hope to see you again soon at Amazon.co.jp.

Best regards,

Amazon Japan automatically returned and refunded my sufami "due to an unfortunate system error". WTF? I preordered it on 09-16...
Yeah I've seen a couple of people in the other thread post the same thing. I got very worried too but luckily it didn't happen to my overseas orders (even though I did receive the email from Amazon).

We had a kind of a similar thing with the Switch launch, where our units were stuck in Japan's customs and were deemed unfit for export due to containing multiple batteries, but eventually they got around it somehow and delivered them in the end.

Sorry this happened to you, must really suck :(

R-User!

Just wondering if others have had issues on the Amazon app jumping from US mode to Japan mode and being forced to Sign in but Amazon JP not recognizing the US credentials.

Last week or so I could hop from France to US to JP and back to US without being logged out and needing to log back in.

Is this a glitch, or is Amazon segmenting their regional accounts?

It's frustrating because I want to get lucky one day, hop over to JP, and snag a 7900 yen SF mini.

I missed the short boat/window, and want to get one for MSRP, or up to a 30-40$ markup; but I don't want to make a new account just for this one order.

Top Bottom