• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D Land on iOS ($0.99)

Some of the wise words of wisdom from the App Store reviews.

"Has potential. **

by 忒女亠双母痨爽朗遛劫 世
If this game gets smoother, and better weapons Il change it to 5 stars."

Should there be some sort of natural selection process where everyone who buys this game gets a severe electric shock through their iDevice?

Kerub

Banned
Seriously?

image.php

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I want to see videos of this. Why are there none on Youtube yet?

Some of the wise words of wisdom from the App Store reviews.

"Has potential. **

by 忒女亠双母痨爽朗遛劫 世
If this game gets smoother, and better weapons Il change it to 5 stars."
This one's better, IMO:

"Would be good if you add run and frie balls in it **

by Tank180
But rate now kinda of boring"

I'm not sure what's more of a crime - this for 99 cents or NSMB2 for 40 dollars. I'm glad other people are finding out for the rest of us how awful this is even at a dollar. Doing god's work.

A good, expensive game is cheap eventually. A bad, cheap game is bad forever.

I'll wager that NSMB2 will never drop below 20 dollars retail for the duration of the 3DS' life. Unfortunately a bad 40 dollar Mario game is also a bad 20 dollar Mario game. Still better than this 99 cent knockoff crap though.

Bought.

My iPod Touch 4 will become a collector's item. I now have 3D Land Clone, Duck Hunt AR, and 8-bit Santa. (The last isn't a copy of something, it was just randomly taken down.)

Ya know, I really could see iOS devices that have games that were taken off the App Store become collectables in the future...makes sense atleast.

3D Land Clone looks kinda fun...guess I will see...

Scott667

I have a question about iOS knock-offs like this: Where does the money go? I've heard that if something is removed then Apple doesn't pay the developer, but does that mean that they keep it? Pretty poor system if Apple gets to keep all the cash from the shameless knock-offs.

VH-1-Beer-Seems-Legit.jpg

At some point Apple is going to have to get better at screening this stuff. Then again, there's about 500 mario knock offs on android (0% of them are good).

Drago

If I had an iOS device I would probably buy this

If I gave Block Shift (Android Pushmo ripoff) a shot then I would try this too :p

faridmon

Very simply yet very addicting,this unique game requires you to quickly jump over obstacles and collect coins.But you are not secure in this beautiful cartoon world.An angry tortoise could bite you.An easy and smooth control makes it very funny and to jump or run.
They don't know the meaning of that word, it seems...

Top Bottom