• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

SuperAngelo64 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Because Mario games always recieve a significant amount of credit and praise even though they're all sub-par titles that the majority of mindless sheep can't seem to grasp!

You'd have to be an incredibly unique and observant to see through Nintendo's dastardly smoke and mirrors.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I see...

25-1408505107m.jpg

SuperAngelo64 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Because Mario games always recieve a significant amount of credit and praise even though they're all sub-par titles that the majority of mindless sheep can't seem to grasp!

You'd have to be an incredibly unique and observant to see through Nintendo's dastardly smoke and mirrors.
That's 38 smileys.

That's almost as many as four tens.

Poyunch

SuperAngelo64 said:

Lol this is how I imagined you.
2wc0k1y.jpg

too lazy so I used GIFsoup. :p

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
.........wtf? Was that...was that serious? I mean, there are people who think that Mario lately has been mediocre, or something, but thats...thats a tad strong, don't ya think?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ShockingAlberto said:
Would you tell Michelangelo he had to stop at just one painting on the ceiling

He wouldn't care because he was getting paid ungodly (ironic) amounts of money to do it.

legend166

SuperAngelo64 said:

either way, I don't get this.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
Ericsc said:
Why would anyone be upset with Sonic in Super Mario Galaxy 2?

looks at pic
rjnzlz.jpg

Oh CRAP! Mario why?

For some reason that looks less "uh... different word" than the picture I saw of Mario on top of the ballon Yoshi in the game informer magazine. :lol

EDIT: Sorry, forgot about that.

HUELEN10

pirata

Man, what is going on in this thread? Over the past few pages, things have deteriorated into a Carnival-of-Stupid-esque chaos. If this shit somehow manages to become true, how would it be revealed? would it be at a major press event? In a trailer? Gameplay? A press release? Or would they keep it secret until launch somehow so that people would shit bricks when Sonic showed up? If they did that, though, wouldn't the "Sonic and his shitty friends are a trademark of Sega" thing at the bottom of the title screen (think Smash Bros....I think. I haven't really been able to play much Brawl) tip people off?

But most of all, why does this rumor even exist in the first place? Someone, somewhere, must have thought that it would be a good idea to post this on the internet, and if it's somehow true, that would mean some Nintendo insider thought it would be a good idea to spill the beans about this part of SMG2 and nothing else. Do they want an internet shit-storm?

batbeg

I don't think he meant gay in a derogatory or colloquial manner, but rather... you know, he's fucking RIDING Yoshi/Sonic.

HUELEN10

Ericsc said:
Oh I would've killed to play that Saturn game in the 90s. That could've been a great Sonic game.

When is Galaxy 2 going to be released anyways? I thought last year they said Spring 2010 or am I just remembering wrong?
It's gonna be sometime this year, that's all we know.

Fuck sonic. I fucking can't stand this sonic and mario bull that I keep seeing. I am happy this is just a fake. I honestly wouldn't TOUCH the game if sonic was in it.

It's funny, but to me that pic looks just like a Sonic game, with Mario shopped into it o_o

Maybe it's just the way he looks like he's running into a loop... but some areas of Mario Galaxy did look quite... Sonic-ey actually.

Hell, I want Nintendo to make my next Sonic 3D game =(

HUELEN10

So, how trustworthy/untrustworthy is Nintendolife? I didn't see it on the list of banned sites, and I was wondering because...

Yeah, only time will tell, but damn. Should this be true, which I am not saying it is by any means, this would mean the first "real" franchise crossover between the 2. Kinda like the whole Spyro orange/Crash purple thing.

Crazier things have happened... Link in SCII, Kratos in SCPSP... Gears in Lost Planet 2...

I could go on. Oh, Snake in Brawl...

And don't even get me started on Banjo & Kazooie in Sega All Stars Racing.

Randy

If it's just an unlockable character, I don't see the problem, tbh. It can give a new challenge to the player (for example, clear x-level in y-time, then you unlock Sonic) and it's always fun to play with another character with some unique abilities through the game (hence Luigi).

Top Bottom