• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Marvel vs Capcom: Hype Train to Comic Con; Now Boarding! Lupinko @ post 500+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Smision said:
how about all 7 members of Killer 7 in one character? Harman and the killer 7

yes, but Son-son and Captain Commando

Not to mention his moveset could be all sorts of awesome. I think he'd be a favorite due to his character even if you hadn't played godhand. Like dante, with fists.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth please!!!

mr. puppy

Banned

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Virtua Tennis Default Male confirmed for SMVC3.

89894_large.jpeg

I have proof,
I am Lupinko

I'm always sad when Sega comes up because then people are gonna start talking about sonic and then sonic fans will start talking about sonic and everyone will forget smvc3 and capcom will forget to make smvc3 and accidentally make a sonic game

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Smision said:
I'm always sad when Sega comes up because then people are gonna start talking about sonic and then sonic fans will start talking about sonic and everyone will forget smvc3 and capcom will forget to make smvc3 and accidentally make a sonic game

keikaku.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
C'mon Lupinko, we know your having fun and all, but throw us some meat fam. Where's that juicy stuff? Some numbers. Some stages. Some Cable. WHERE IS VENOM AND GENE?!

Or, let us know if Chibi is legit and has told you stuff.

Your riddles have devolved our theories into fanaticism into semantics. D:

aaaaaa said:
It's not the comeback factor that's the biggest problem, it's using L1 X-Factor right away to kill the other guy's main. Although yes, L3XF Dark Phoenix needs some sort of nerf and it doesn't have to be the X-Factor that gets it.

Honestly, I think that's just straight strategy. Do you go all out at the jump to cripple your opponent or do you wait later and use it as that final desperation to pull the W? And that's why X-Factor works as it is. It's just one of many mind games that Marvel offers before a fight starts. Because most people make the decision on when and how they will activate X-Factor when they're sizing up the opposition anyway.

Chavelo said:
You clearly don't play Marvel games...

I really wanna dignify this with an actual answer but I know I'm smarter than that and I know better. You are entitled to your opinion about it no matter how stupid it is. Furthermore, if this thought helps you sleep better at night then I'm happy for you. Now I'm not gonna turn on my 360 and hit that Mission and Practice mode since I don't and have never played a game in the VS series ever.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So on SRK, someone said Gill, Mysterio or Dr. Strange please and Master Chibi said "Yes~". Then dude said "Wait Wait Wait...OMG can you tell me if ONE of them is confirmed? Gill, Mysterio or Dr. Strange" and Master Chibi said "Yes~." What have we got here?

Also, according to him, this tweet:
too bad that guy didn't allow john to get dem aids, smh no more aegis reflector

was deconfirming a character guess. Question is, which one? Someone suggested Cyclops or Pyslocke and he responded by saying "Warm enough that I can feel it in my BLOOD." So I'm guessing Cable is deconfirmed (Cyclops' blood)? :(

tl;dr One of Mysterio, Gill or Dr. Strange is in apparently. Cable possibly deconfirmed.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
enzo_gt said:
So on SRK, someone said Gill, Mysterio or Dr. Strange please and Master Chibi said "Yes~". Then dude said "Wait Wait Wait...OMG can you tell me if ONE of them is confirmed? Gill, Mysterio or Dr. Strange" and Master Chibi said "Yes~." What have we got here?

Also, according to him, this tweet:

was deconfirming a character guess. Question is, which one? Someone suggested Cyclops or Pyslocke and he responded by saying "Warm enough that I can feel it in my BLOOD." So I'm guessing Cable is deconfirmed (Cyclops' blood)? :(

tl;dr One of Mysterio, Gill or Dr. Strange is in apparently. Cable possibly deconfirmed.

it's more likely to be Dr. Strange.

Smision said:
haha

like Capcom makes games themselves anymore

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IntelliHeath said:
it's more likely to be Dr. Strange.
I would agree. I'm already wet from the thought of Dr. Strange in MvC3's art style.

And I really, really, really hope Sagat isn't in. Seems highly unlikely too.

Is there anyone in the Marvel universe named John related to Cable?

robot

give Arthur an arch nemesis in the game, maybe the red devil that was in SvC Chaos. What was his name again?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
enzo_gt said:
I would agree. I'm already wet from the thought of Dr. Strange in MvC3's art style.

And I really, really, really hope Sagat isn't in. Seems highly unlikely too.

Is there anyone in the Marvel universe named John related to Cable?

Sagat. Beh....

I don't want him to be in honestly.

smurfx

get some go again
spindashing said:
He already has THE PIPE, Haggar needs nothing else!
quiet you! haggar needs a knife projectile like in final fight. he also needs a gold armor hyper and a quicker dash.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
IntelliHeath said:
Sagat. Beh....

I don't want him to be in honestly.
He isn't, thank god. That wasn't even a hint from Lupinko, he was just replying to someone else wanting him in.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
If there's any raw Street Fighter that should make it into the MVC3 roster next to Ryu/Akuma, it's
Ken
. And he shall have an air dash and shoryuken can be canceled at the top with air hadokens.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
LeMaximilian said:
If there's any raw Street Fighter that should make it into the MVC3 roster next to Ryu/Akuma, it's
Ken
. And he shall have an air dash and shoryuken can be canceled at the top with air hadokens.
004-Nicolas-Cage.gif

Neki

smurfx said:
quiet you! haggar needs a knife projectile like in final fight. he also needs a gold armor hyper and a quicker dash.
haggar should just be able to throw his pipe full-screen as a projectile, high durability, high priority and causes a wall bounce, amirite?

smurfx

get some go again
Ultimoo said:
haggar should just be able to throw his pipe full-screen as a projectile, high durability, high priority and causes a wall bounce, amirite?
naw his knife should just be able to stop other projectiles. hsien ko should lose her gold armor as well. :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ultimoo said:

YES PLEASE! It would help me a lot!

I'm so sick of people jumping backward and spam projectiles when I tried to get close.

smurfx

get some go again
IntelliHeath said:
YES PLEASE! It would help me a lot!

I'm so sick of people jumping backward and spam projectiles when I tried to get close.
he was being sarcastic. although a pipe projectile would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom