• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Meat Boy |OT|

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
trollGuy.png

I'm giving you no explanation besides that this is in the game.

I fucking love this game.

Danielsan

Big Ass Ramp said:
Answered my own question: smb twitter says in about 5 hours it will be available.
Fuck. So much for playing it before I head out. Guess I'll have to wait until I get back this afternoon.

seady

I want to play this game, but I know I will go insanely mad playing it due to difficulty. Not sure if want... :lol

kassatsu

Banned
You all should be playing Jumper 1/2/3 to get ready for this, since Super Meat Boy pretty much is Jumper. So awesome that Ogmo is an unlockable character :D

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Dear super meat boy team

Launching with a sale gives me a boner and I'm going to tell other people to buy your game.

however, I do notice microsoft is unable to tell the date, it's the 20th right now and I'm unable to click purchase. also the page has it listed at 1200.

catfish said:
Dear super meat boy team

Launching with a sale gives me a boner and I'm going to tell other people to buy your game.

however, I do notice microsoft is unable to tell the date, it's the 20th right now and I'm unable to click purchase. also the page has it listed at 1200.

5-6AM eastern. They do it earlier in the day than either Sony or Nintendo do with their services.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Lé Blade Runner said:
I don't see it on EU XBLA yet. :/

Search in All games, then S. Its there, at least for me. Cant give a link since xbox.com is under maintenance for the facelift :lol

There is no such thing as "Euro XBLA," each country is a separate marketplace. It could easily be up in one, and not up in another yet.

Kandrick said:
Search in All games, then S. Its there, at least for me. Cant give a link since xbox.com is under maintenance for the facelift :lol

Ah, found it. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Oh, and I wasn't aware of country-specific marketplace.

Anyway, once you locate Super Meat Boy ( SMB! ), click 'All Downloads' and buy the full game. :D

OMG Aero

Kandrick said:
Has anyone in the UK managed to download it yet? I tried this and it just shows a trailer in the all download list.

OMG Aero said:
Has anyone in the UK managed to download it yet? I tried this and it just shows a trailer in the all download list.

No, it seems to be up in US, and Switzerland (judging by GAF Profiles). Ireland and UK is a no as of yet

Hige

Only the trailer was showing for me too in the US (California), but it just went up ~2 min ago. Downloading!

Belfast

Can't get my poor, dusty 360 back online (thanks shitty router). Looks like I'll be waiting until next month for the (superior) PC version.

Top Bottom