• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Robot Wars Z coming to PS2

hteng

Banned
rumor has it that it's on a DVD9, so older model PS2 might have problem playing it, but i'm gonna see if it can run on the PS3

xero273

hteng said:
rumor has it that it's on a DVD9, so older model PS2 might have problem playing it, but i'm gonna see if it can run on the PS3

uh oh looks like it won't work on my PS2. I guess I need to buy a new slim PS2 now.

Shouta

It highly doubt it's a DVD9, most of the other SRW games are DVD5s and this is probably no exception. The only way I could see it being a DVD9 is they voiced everything and left stuff uncompressed.

Shadow780

1222087573623.jpg

Shouta

xero273 said:
I use swap magic to play imports, so this game should work, correct?

Yeah, since smarty pants showed it's a DVD5 up there, the swap magic should work. I've had no luck with swap magic on DVD9s which had me a bit worried but I figured SRWs are all DVD5s anyway.

Danj

I'm not gonna bother trying to get this prerelease leak version that everyone is wetting their pants over; I need a translation FAQ before I can play the game anyway and that's not gonna be available for months or even years after the actual release date.

hteng

Banned
Danj said:
I'm not gonna bother trying to get this prerelease leak version that everyone is wetting their pants over; I need a translation FAQ before I can play the game anyway and that's not gonna be available for months or even years after the actual release date.

you just need translation of the menu options to play it, it should be ridiculously straightforward.

lol did shadow just got banned for showing that image ? @_o

Top Bottom