• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Rumor/Prophecy Thread -- Super Smash Star Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HK-47 said:
Not really. I have an opinion this is bad. You whine about me complaining. I wouldnt be complaining if I didnt care a lot about the game. I hope you like the view up there on your high horse.
The horse tends to whine less.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
This is why a great majority of us don't want Krystal in the game:

t7oglf.jpg

2412jp0.jpg

28c0h0j.jpg

dmpd6x.jpg

28ui7mo.jpg

Her fans.

How much longer until Japanese press get their copies and real, solid, significant leaks (preferably with photos) start to surface? I'm tired of all of this

Scribble

Pai Pai Master said:
Wanting Ridley over either Falco OR Wolf isn't really silly. Hell, with the way Starfox franchise sucks these days, they should make Fox the only representative and stick in Ridley and someone new from F-Zero.

What has Ridley not being in got to do with Falco and Wolf? And the StarFox franchise sucking is just your opinion. Falco and Wolf are popular Nintendo characters, and that's it. The Starfox franchise 'sucking' is subjective and has nothing to do with anything.

HK-47 said:
Or because they are interesting to fight with. And yes Wolf and Falco are pretty generic to me. Thats not my point though.

So I take it that you've played with Falco and Wolf in Brawl? Why don't you write us a list of who YOU want in Brawl?

TreIII

Cynar said:
Same here. Can't wait til Japan gets this game. :D

Honestly, you need to be more concerned about Hong Kong, as they stand to get this game first.

Why, you may ask? To curb piracy (or at least give a valiant effort to try) and try to make some decent money before people rip the game and put it on Torrents.

So, logically speaking, the first gamers who stand to get this game and bleed all of its contents for us to feast on, are from Hong Kong.

In any case, this is a boon for importers like myself (especially if you pre-ordered EARLY, like I did, back in November!), because retailers like Play-asia are BASED in Hong Kong. So it's not unusual for me to have the game earlier than some Japanese gamers do, too, thus why I'm hyped for next week even more...

Comic

JohnTinker said:
Her fans.

Wait, so you're letting something that... isn't actually in the game, and can't possibly be in the game... or effect the gameplay in any meaningful way... determine what you want in the game?

I see.

Oh, sp0rsk :D

JohnTinker said:
:lol, Weekend Web should get on this.

As much as I'd love a Castlevania character in the game (Alucard or Richter Belmont), Olimar's really enough.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Scribble said:
So I take it that you've played with Falco and Wolf in Brawl? Why don't you write us a list of who YOU want in Brawl?

I do not have qualms about anyone getting in as long as they are unique. I dont think the three space animals will be varied enough to justify them over other, more unique characters. What I want doesnt really matter in the end, as with us all, so I dont know why it irks you.

Krystal message board

Ugh.. These are the kind of people I don't want around my pets.

A furry fetish seems like the first step to actual beastiality...

My final want for this game is a certain Blue Bomber Sporks is convinced will not be in the game. But then again Sporks was also convinced the agme wouldn't be delayed again.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
JohnTinker said:

imgs

Her fans.

How much longer until Japanese press get their copies and real, solid, significant leaks (preferably with photos) start to surface? I'm tired of all of this

Oh and like Sonic or the Pokemon or Fox arent already bad enough. Why just her?

Jiggy

doogles said:
from GameFAQs:

Jiggy, is that you?
Nah, I haven't really posted on GameFAQs for like a year and a half now. And if I did, it would be under Jiggy37 since I've got like 1500 karma or something.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm thinkin we aren't getting any more character updates. All official press releases and the introduction video all say 25 characters.

Cynar

Economan said:
Anyone else feeling a Star Wolf update for tonight?

I'm hoping, I would love if they could get the same voice actor from starfox 64 to do his voice for brawl (if he's in).

NotWii

Banned
JohnTinker said:
What site is this?!

Father_Brain said:
Mesa da Jar Jar of Furrahs
:lol

Cynar said:
I'm hoping, I would love if they could get the same voice actor from starfox 64 to do his voice for brawl (if he's in).
I don't think he did the voice in Assault...

DarkKyo

sp0rsk said:
I'm thinkin we aren't getting any more character updates. All official press releases and the introduction video all say 25 characters.
There is no ****ing way Ganondorf and Luigi aren't in the game.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
sp0rsk said:
Say what now?

What press releases and what introduction video?

sp0rsk said:

Indeed, I think from here on out we're gonna hear "25 characters!" everywhere and the remainder will be "hidden."

DarkKyo

It's gonna depress me if we don't get any new characters from Twilight Princess.... I know we already have 3 or 4 Zelda characters(depending on if you count Zelda/Sheik as one character or not), but come on...

dwin45

Dechaios said:
There is no ****ing way Ganondorf and Luigi aren't in the game.
I think he just meant that they won't be updates on the Dojo, not that they won't be in the game completely.

Edag Plata said:
You obviously don't listen to GFW Radio.
I do and I'm not saying they aren't out there. It's just that they don't outnumber the normal fans, kinda like the crazy Mario fans who are "legaly" married to Peach.

Kusagari

Dechaios said:
It's gonna depress me if we don't get any new characters from Twilight Princess.... I know we already have 3 or 4 Zelda characters(depending on if you count Zelda/Sheik as one character or not), but come on...

I can't see them adding another TP character since Nintendo didn't react too favorably to it's sales. If another Zelda character gets in it'll be Wind Waker Link.

dwin45

Kusagari said:
I can't see them adding another TP character since Nintendo didn't react too favorably to it's sales. If another Zelda character gets in it'll be Wind Waker Link.
or Tingle.

Playable Ridley has always been an insane idea. Wolf/Falco/Fox/Krystal better be the same fucking character that changes with the costume select though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom