• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatchtag

Banned
Since all of the leaks have been fairly covered and there doesn't seem to be new info popping up soon, let's say you're Sakurai. You can put 5 more characters in the game, regardless of if they're veterans or newcomers. Who do you pick?

I'd go with Travis Touchdown, K Rool, Ray MK II, Wolf, and Lucas. My top 3 most wanted characters, and the two veterans I'd be most upset about seeing go.

Mine01

Man if i was a leaker this is what i would do:
Take a photo with my cellphone-> go to a cybercoffe(do they still exist?)->screencap the image -> fake hotmail account-> fake forum account/4chan -> destroy the evidence (evento the phone
not

I cant believe some leakers just post the leak in a way that its too easy to track them.

Fireblend

Banned
My dream five for the last spots in the roster:

Ice Climbers
Lucas
Dixie
Chorus Kids
Mii Fighters (assuming they use a spot in the roster)

Also I just spoke to my inside source and he said your inside sources suck and he'd kick their asses.

Drago

Since all of the leaks have been fairly covered and there doesn't seem to be new info popping up soon, let's say you're Sakurai. You can put 5 more characters in the game, regardless of if they're veterans or newcomers. Who do you pick?

I'd go with Travis Touchdown, K Rool, Ray MK II, Wolf, and Lucas. My top 3 most wanted characters, and the two veterans I'd be most upset about seeing go.
Snake, Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and Chibi Robo

Minimal cuts and my most wanted newcomer.

NexusCell

I JUST SPOKE WITH MY INSIDE INFORMER

FOR THE RECORD, I WAS TOLD THAT THE LEAKERS AND SOURCE THAT HAVE THE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW (VIDEO, IMAGES, ETC) DONT KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY MORE CHARACTERS AFTER WHAT WE SAW IN CSS.

NO ONE KNOW IF THEY WILL HAVE ANY MORE NEW CHARACTERS! WHOEVER ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE ARE FULL OF IT!

TEMPER YOUR HYPE FOR NEW CHARACTERS/VETERANS, AND WAIT FOR RELIABLE SOURCE COMING ALONG WITH IMAGES OR VIDEOS

Ice Climbers still gotta chance...

Neiteio

Let's celebrate!

tumblr_n3ant75ONA1t0iifqo1_250.gif
OMG this is SO CUTE :-3

JoeInky

K. Rool, Ridley, Mewtwo, Ray MK II and ExciteBiker

SmithnCo

Lucas
Ice Climbers
Snake
Chorus Kids/Marshall
Chibi-Robo

Mariolee

My dream five for the last spots in the roster:

Ice Climbers
Lucas
Dixie
Chorus Kids
Mii Fighters (assuming they use a spot in the roster)

Also I just spoke to my inside source and he said your inside sources suck and he'd kick their asses.

My inside source can beat up your inside source.

Kensho

We had a pic showing how Mii Fighters were picked in a different menu, we have no reason to think that picture would be fake and it makes sense since they requite a lot of customization options for themselves.

I say they won't appear on the same roster.

Jokey665

Geno, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Mewtwo, Protoman.

Assuming Dr. Mario is actually confirmed to be in. If not, replace Dixie with Dr. Mario.

Chorus Men
Chibi-Robo
Inkling
Ice Climbers
Lucas

TreIII

I love seeing Bowser actually being a dad.

You have to imagine that Bowser is a decent father figure/male role model for all of his young charges when he isn't involving them in schemes to kidnap Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom/World/Universe. And he certainly treats them pretty well, too. Even the Koopalings got their own Airships with their faces on them. That's more than what the likes of poor Kamek and Boom-Boom got...

I wonder how Jr and the Koopalings will sound, will be weird if they sound normal and Bowser still sounds like Godzilla.

Like I said before, it would be weird. It's part of the reason I believe they'll just give them a set of "kiddy roars", and maybe just pitch them up and down depending on the Koopa inside the Car (re: deeper for Roy/Morton/Ludwig, regular for almost everybody else, high pitch for Wendy).

I wonder how Jr and the Koopalings will sound, will be weird if they sound normal and Bowser still sounds like Godzilla.

I can't really imagine Bowser Jr without his normal voice. Bowser not having his proper voice is also very strange.

They can just grab the sounds for the Koopalings from Mario Kart. Which they'll probably do.

Xeroblade

Looks more like Smash's version of Tron Bonne tbh

Modok + tron bonne!

Modok because they both float. Tron Bonne because everything else. Minus the Kobun, though. Oh no, wait, mecha bowsers are kobun. Nevermind. He's Tron Bonne.

Somewhat, yeah. Such a great idea, love that he's not just a faster Bowser.
considering we already got that :p

I am ok with this. Maybe i can forgive them for that Ganondorf clone.

Only Sakurai could make me love Bowser Jr.

ugh seriously

I've never liked Bowser Jr. since he first appeared in Sunshine but his moveset looks so inspired and neat.

Ejecting himself from the Koopa Clown Car leaving it in a burning heap behind him is probably one of the best special moves in the game.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I JUST SPOKE WITH MY INSIDE INFORMER

FOR THE RECORD, I WAS TOLD THAT THE LEAKERS AND SOURCE THAT HAVE THE INFORMATION RIGHT NOW (VIDEO, IMAGES, ETC) DONT KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY MORE CHARACTERS AFTER WHAT WE SAW IN CSS.

NO ONE KNOW IF THEY WILL HAVE ANY MORE NEW CHARACTERS! WHOEVER ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE ARE FULL OF IT!

TEMPER YOUR HYPE FOR NEW CHARACTERS/VETERANS, AND WAIT FOR RELIABLE SOURCE COMING ALONG WITH IMAGES OR VIDEOS
Guys, I think I found Afoni's alternate account.

Roo

Yeah, I'm susprised they kept his voice from Brawl when the one from the mainline games has been standard for years now.

I do believe that we're missing some characters since All Star Mode is locked, but that's about it. Who the missing characters are is anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom