• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread XVIII: Today, we are all Mewtwos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeroblade

Hey, if any of you want some Miis to use as the Mii Fighter, I've got a site I set up to show all the ones I've made since 2006. I've got celebrities, cartoon characters, and a bunch more, including full casts from Star Trek TNG, Firefly, Doctor Who, and other stuff. QRs are included. It's at

http://miisbyandy.com/browse

Let me know if you like them and especially if you use any in Smash!

Holy hell, this is awesome. Thank you.

Hey, if any of you want some Miis to use as the Mii Fighter, I've got a site I set up to show all the ones I've made since 2006. I've got celebrities, cartoon characters, and a bunch more, including full casts from Star Trek TNG, Firefly, Doctor Who, and other stuff. QRs are included. It's at

Woah, nice! I've been making a ton of fun Mii Fighters. I'll check out what you've got!

Roo

Luigi up b fire punch seems to have a new sweet spot. He's got some nice follow ups from his down throw. I haven't used the others.

Mario an mega man are my two mains with some other subs.
Thanks, I'll check them out as soon as I get the game.
My local store sent me an email telling me they won't be able to get the game until Saturday morning (or even Sunday x__________x) Hopefully that's not the case.

Nice gonna use this

Gino

My order still hasn't shipped from best buy(preparing order).:( I'm stating to worry I won't get this tell Saturday.

First world problems.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Z8hbhna.gif

Jamix012

I don't know why people are expecting to get this launch day from best buy. I use them for my GCU 20% off, but I usually get my games 3-4 days after launch.

So, I've barely played any games online with people on both my 3DS and my WiiU. I just wanna make sure I have this straight. For the WiiU, we can play merely by exchanging NNIDs. For the 3DS, we have to exchange Friend Codes. Is that right?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
i added every single one of you bastards from that doc list.
I will add my Nintendo Network ID to that list once we get closer to the EU release next week. Or maybe I will just share it in a post.

Omg you're Andy? I added so many of your Miis just for Smash 3DS. Yours are the best.

Roo

Rösti;139707652 said:
I will add my Nintendo Network ID to that list once we get closer to the EU release next week. Or maybe I will just share it in a post.
Honest question, do you play.. at all?
I mean, We're friends but I don't think I ever saw you playing Mario Kart 8.
Not even once D:
Last time you were online was way over a month ago.

kirby_fox

Banned
Got my text confirming pick up tomorrow morning...still no midnight here.

Too bad I went and hurt myself yesterday. Damn back and getting old.

Dude Duck Hunt dog is legit

Like I wrote him off early the first time i played him until i realized what he can ACTUALLY do

A lot of the new characters have a lot of little tricks that are easy to miss on the first playthrough off them

I've added myself to the Google Doc. I've already have a lot of GAF friends from the Mario Kart 8 document but I'll be glad to add a few more from SmashGAF if anyone wants.

I don't know why anyone writes Duck Hunt Dog off in any way. I played him only briefly on the 3DS and saw that his moves are insane and very powerful.

Everything is off the table with the Wii U version. Control schemes are completely changed. I wouldn't expect anything to be set in stone as to which characters are good / bad (well except Ganondorf, who for some reason was never remade ever).

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Honest question, do you play.. at all?
I mean, We're friends but I don't think I ever saw you playing Mario Kart 8.
Not even once D:
Last time you were online was way over a month ago.
I haven't had much inspiration to play Mario Kart 8, I've felt fatigued for a few months. I did play some of Mario Kart 8 though in the GAF tournament but performed very poorly. Smash I will try to play as much as I can.

I don't know why anyone writes Duck Hunt Dog off in any way. I played him only briefly on the 3DS and saw that his moves are insane and very powerful.

Everything is off the table with the Wii U version. Control schemes are completely changed. I wouldn't expect anything to be set in stone as to which characters are good / bad (well except Ganondorf, who for some reason was never remade ever).

Well most people probably played him the first time like i did

Once i learned that he could string attacks in a very surprising way I was super excited at how awesome Duck Hunt Dog is

Moonlight

Banned
Dude Duck Hunt dog is legit

Like I wrote him off early the first time i played him until i realized what he can ACTUALLY do

A lot of the new characters have a lot of little tricks that are easy to miss on the first playthrough off them

Teach me o wise one. I can never figure out how to use him properly. :(

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
My amazon tracking number says expected delivery of Monday. :(
Hopefully when it hits the sort facility it will change to Friday.

Amazon still says Friday. No idea who to believe!

jts

...hate me...
Did anyone buy the game from Nintendo's online store, and if so, did you get the code already, and if so, did it let you preload or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom