• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

zroid

Banned
I hate to be the guy who brings up clouds again, but wtf is going on with those clouds?

edit: oh it's the smokestack. lol.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Man, the Watch Dogs stuff has me really worried about Nintendo...

I mean I'd be devastated if they dropped out of the game, and Smash and everything else basically ceased to exist, or worse, became All Star Sony Smash Brothers Featuring Mario on the PS4. :X

Hopefully it's just a surprise announcement of Aiden Pearce as the 3rd Party Ubisoft Guest Character!

Neiteio

Hopefully it's just a surprise announcement of Aiden Pearce as the 3rd Party Ubisoft Guest Character!
tumblr_m9jlitUuha1qa3gue.gif

That would be, like, anti-tits.

Like your tits would recede into you and pop out your back.

DaBoss

I dunno, Green Hill Zone still managed to squeeze in Tails and Knuckles (and, uh, Silver, for some reason), so it's not impossible.
Oh yea, completely forgot about that. Silver was probably there because Sonic 06 was the last major Sonic game released before Brawl I think.

Are people STILL seriously thinking it's a star? We went over this ages ago.

Besides, I don't think I've ever seen Sakurai actively modify a character's design to include a reference to another franchise.

My bad, I didn't catch the rest of the discussion about the belt :). Well, I'm back to suspecting it's a fake.

Berordn

Oh yea, completely forgot about that. Silver was probably there because Sonic 06 was the last major Sonic game released before Brawl I think.

He was also in Sonic & the Secret Rings (in the awful party mode) so they probably just gave them the assets from that.

Monday looks to be like a interesting day....I am expecting a direct next week.

While not the right place to ask, but, can someone edit my avatar with the teamreal logo?

Ridley fans regained some strong hope dint they?

Edit: oh man that BitF comic...so good.

Just added the #TeamReal Palutena to my avatar :) All in!

I really hope we see an Assist trophy on the 3DS soon so we can confirm or deny if Assist Trophies have the outline around them. So far all of the background characters lack an outline. (Even Alfonzo, though he has some weird shading and aliasing going on.)

The only thing that we have to look at is basically Luma. Would it make sense for Assists to be outlined when Luma isn't?

I am on Team Real, but I want to be sure that If we're right, she's playable haha I would rather be wrong about the leak, and have her playable, than be right, and have her be an assist!

rawktapus

Just added the #TeamReal Palutena to my avatar :) All in!

I really hope we see an Assist trophy on the 3DS soon so we can confirm or deny if Assist Trophies have the outline around them. So far all of the background characters lack an outline. (Even Alfonzo, though he has some weird shading and aliasing going on.)

The only thing that we have to look at is basically Luma. Would it make sense for Assists to be outlined when Luma isn't?

I am on Team Real, but I want to be sure that If we're right, she's playable haha I would rather be wrong about the leak, and have her playable, than be right, and have her be an assist!

I would think Assist Trophies wouldn't have outlines as a way to avoid confusion with real players.

Fake or real, it's been a fun thing to talk about and investigate, and if Palutena's in, hopefully she'll also be used as the base for a Medusa "clone" character. I really want her playable more than Palutena, but that's the only way I see her getting there.

I would totally join team eggman if there were an hint of him being in :p

Also thanks for the avatar update, im on my friends Vita, ill add it ASAP.

EDIT: Oh God why Ricky......ok that was funny as hell.

Top Bottom