• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + [Out Now]

Daffy Duck

It's basically an arcade game with power ups the lot. You choose an area of the map and play objectives in, I have just got the rocket launcher from RE1 as a special weapon, blasting zombies in the graveyard with it.

You unlock different characters/costumes by doing different stuff by the looks of it. It's batshit crazy!

I'd stream on Twitch but it's down at the moment.

Crayolan

Greatest title ever. This should've been in the base game though, I know a lot of people who would've bought it at launch if it was.

Purchased, also need a 4gb update. I love this game glad i could go back to it since the DLC packs were apparently not good

georly

Power stone and rival schools finally

194222eff7834e4c736ea94f3815a731.jpg
8f487915e8e63d260ec998c237e43df2.jpg

soultron

Banned
Fucking incredible. I was laughing for like 30 seconds after the title kept growing, adding more and more subtitles/modifiers.

I need this game.

Beth Cyra

I don't really care for DR3, but I will admit them playing X's Chase on the Highway at the end really made me want to buy this.

Grisby

Need some impressions asap. Is it a separate mode or is it integrated into the SP?

Can you play solo and choose any character?

Best trailer of of conference.

Almost pulled up amazon and bought dr3 and xb1 just for dlc , which would've been crazy but understandable considering dem skins.

Raitaro

I'm not against exclusives per se, and I'm certainly not port begging, but why oh why do does Capcom decide to include stuff that is meant to please their oldest fans to a game that is only available on one platform?

To limit new IP or sequels to one platform is one thing, but to keep large parts of your fanbase away from throwbacks to the games that made you big in the first place just seems a bit like a slap in many faces. Why not make a new, small multi-platform game that revolves around your own company history instead?

Despite this, I do appreciate their devotion to nostalgia an wackyness here.

Need some impressions asap. Is it a separate mode or is it integrated into the SP?

Can you play solo and choose any character?
It's a separate arcade mode. Each stage has some objectives for you to clear within a time limit, and there are power ups and pick ups for use throughout the map. It's pretty cool so far.

Pompadour

I'm not against exclusives per se, and I'm certainly not port begging, but why oh why do does Capcom decide to include stuff that is meant to please their oldest fans to a game that is only available on one platform?

To limit new IP or sequels to one platform is one thing, but to keep large parts of your fanbase away from throwbacks to the games that made you big in the first place just seems a bit like a slap in many faces. Why not make a new, small multi-platform game that revolves around your own company history instead?

Despite this, I do appreciate their devotion to nostalgia an wackyness here.

I would be very, very surprised if this wasn't ported to PS4 eventually in a special edition or something. Has a Capcom console exclusive ever stayed exclusive forever?

Top Bottom