• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + [Out Now]

DeaviL

Banned
Well Capcom, the first step in fixing your naming problem is realizing you have one,
Let's all clap for Capcom. They've taken their first step towards recovery.

I love the name.

Not gonna lie

This trailer was FUCKING AMAZING for a Capcom devout such as myself

Definitely the first game i'm picking up (along with the DLC), when I buy an XBO later this year.

Bry0

What exactly is this dlc? I haven't actually seen anything explaining what it is. Does it add missions or a new mode?

sangreal

Having a lot of fun with this. It's pretty hard Solo. I just barely managed to clear Center City

dr3a1.png

dr3a2.png

dr3a3.png

daemissary

I also would appreciate some sort of summary about what exactly this is...at work so I can't watch any of the videos.

What is this ?

I havent seen the show and I cant watch any videos at the moment

Arcade style multiplayer Capcom parody DLC for Dead Rising 3 available now on Xbox One. Has all the Dead Rising protagonists as playable characters and lots of other Capcom properties characters in it as well.

I also would appreciate some sort of summary about what exactly this is...at work so I can't watch any of the videos.

Break down of the areas into missions, like kill a number of zombies all with a timer ticking down.

Powerups, health and other things are dotted about the map.

Play to earn currency. And it's amazing.

Crayolan

Don't know how to embed YT videos but here's a quick link to a bit of gameplay...it's still processing BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9iskhrDbg

Looks better than the standard dead rising fare. I wonder how DR would be if it was entirely based around a point system, with more points being earned for stylish kills and large sums of points for doing missions. They could hide the bosses behind point unlocks too and make the game take itself half as seriously as it currently does.

Maybe that'd change the concept of DR too much though.

sangreal

1-4 player co-op arcade mode. you clear stages by completing various objectives while collecting coins, powerups, health drops, etc.

20 characters, each has their own weapon and style and 1 alternate costume. you start w/ 4 and have to unlock the rest using a combination of coins and completing special objectives

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
This was such a great laugh - this has to be the best thing Capcom has done yet in terms of fanservice. That name is perfect for a Street Fighter fan like myself.

Whenever I get the One, I'm buying DR3 especially just for this DLC. They deserve it for that name alone. Kudos, Capcom.

Gandara

Seems like the title is actually

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α (based on the capcom blog).

So SUDR3'ARHEEPA for short? :p

At least they know how to make fun of themselves.

just bought it!

didn't know it was an online only mode, anyways it's awesome. if anyone bought it and wants to have a blast add me: ZangetsuBankai

Top Bottom