• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SUPERH|OT| SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

That IGN review's last line is far from unreadable... I got through it just fine. It's a bit long winded, sure, and I guess I can see how it could confuse. That said, it could have been conveyed far better with multiple sentences, but there's nothing technically wrong with it.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with the review itself, I obviously haven't played the game.

3EXvlQX.gif

Oh wow... that gif might have single handedly pushed me over the edge.

SZips

This still isn't out publicly yet? Weird.

For what it's worth, I just got the press email saying Superhot is out today along with the link to the launch trailer. Really thought I'd have seen a bunch of people in this thread that played it after I got back from taking a nap.

spuckthew

£12.96 at GMG - 10% off super hot plus code for 20% off PC.

Yeah that's where I bought it 40 minutes ago.

To think I had almost forgot about the game before this evening is bizarre seeing as I'm now pulling my hair out waiting for it to unlock! I just want to pull off some slick plays before bed :(((

NeoRaider

This still isn't out publicly yet? Weird.

For what it's worth, I just got the press email saying Superhot is out today along with the link to the launch trailer. Really thought I'd have seen a bunch of people in this thread that played it after I got back from taking a nap.

Yeah, it's still not unlocked. :(

Stupid sexy Flanders

sIZhb.gif

I emailed support basically saying "the game is out today and I bought it when there was no discount applied, was I just unlucky at the time I bought it or can I hope for some partial refund or whatever"

Edit: Damn they got back quick, they put the amount of the discount onto my GMG account but now I don't know what to buy with my £1.44 :p

It is my birthday and I want to play SUPERHOT nowwwwwwwwwww.

;_;

Happy
SUPERHOT
day!

BraXzy

Is this something to do with Steams end? Or did they work on it up to the wire?

I wish all the necessary checks were done prior to release...

Takes out some of the hype when you have to wait till a few hours before midnight the next day to play. Happens a lot with indie releases :(

XaosWolf

Some talk on the Steam forums of a small delay whilst they fix some QA stuff.

Gotten from a backers forum apparently.

(Grain of salt and all that)

Edit: SUPERBEATEN. Even an hour will be too late. Out of playtime for those with work tomorrow. (UK here)

Top Bottom