• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SUPERH|OT| SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cool! Dang it's been a good few months for videogames!!!

NH Apache

Banned
The IGN review is one of the worst reviews I have ever laid my eyes upon and the score is not representative of the majority of the review either.

Where do they get these writers? Do they hire them directly from social media sites?

The last line of the review:

Its unique brand of puzzles are complemented by simplistic but helpfully high-contrast art and sound design, yet undermined by a tedious, intrusive story and a reluctance to put new game-changing spins on its ideas to extend their lives.

I'm having a hard time understanding that sentence.

Replaying the prototype to further amp myself up.

Really hope there's FMV in the full game. "Stop! You've been a good... boy."

3EXvlQX.gif

giphy6.gif

Dat gun catch > headshot

MMaRsu

Banned
Yeah the first e3 trailer said first to console on xbox one

So Id imagine ps4 as well in the future :)
My pc sucks so thats awesome

ACE 1991

Nice heads-up on the game. Can't help but think it would be absolutely next-level with human enemies

I don't see how this would improve the game at all, especially with the aesthetic and narrative wrapping that the devs are shooting (lol) for.

depward

I don't see how this would improve the game at all, especially with the aesthetic and narrative wrapping that the devs are shooting (lol) for.

Agreed. There are hundreds of "shoot / slay people - blood gushes out" type games out there.

With this, I'm attracted to the style and not seeing realistic blood and gore animations.

Crazy to think this is a game that lets you all these kinds of things, that would usually be reserved for set-pieces, scripted moments, or QTEs
BigFewGoldfinch.gif

at any time, free-form, with you always in control

Watching some of the uploads to Killstagram is amazing. Some of them look like first-person John Woo movies when they're played in normal time. It's great.

The campaign length seems to vary a lot between reviews. I've seen everything from one hour to 4. I wonder if the former rushed through, or if the latter took their time

spuckthew

I literally just bought this after watching TB's review. Didn't realise it was released today though. Was it supposed to unlock at 8pm GMT?

Nzyme32

Backer keys will probably be at launch. Press copies are different.

Nope, turns out it was hidden in my inbox all along. Google decided to label it as promotion, and the title that the developers gave the message does not indicate it is anything other than promotional fluff - but it had the key in it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So uh... is there a reason they spam that SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT in your face on replays? And is there anyway to turn that off?

Top Bottom