• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 31: Second Chance | PLAYER VOTING IS LIVE | Jeff Probst's Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Ha, one of the third-party reporters got parts of the cast (ok, one person who then proceeded to be confirmed with interviews with others) to open up about pre-gaming. Two blocks heading into the season (no spoilers, this is all pre-game info from a YT vid, but I don't want to link to youtube because of the comment sections.)

Block 1:
Jeff, Kelly, Vytas, Terry, (Shane.)
Block 2:
Jeff, Shirin, Spencer, PG, Kelley
Jeff Varner playing hard and he wasn't even on the season yet!

BowieZ

Banned
I asked this in the other Survivor thread but it was missed: are there unmarked spoilers ITT? What about the subreddit, if anyone knows?

*asks while eyes averted.

kirblar

I asked this in the other Survivor thread but it was missed: are there unmarked spoilers ITT? What about the subreddit, if anyone knows?

*asks while eyes averted.
Only gameboard information or weird pregame information (admitted pre-game alliances during interviews.) It's being spoilered out of courtesy.

Boot spoilers are a no no.

kirblar

Minor heads up- there's a few minor spoilers about who makes it past the first few boots in the promo materials, so I'd avoid if you can. (No actual boot spoilers tho, not nearly enough people shown.)

Grexeno

Minor heads up- there's a few minor spoilers about who makes it past the first few boots in the promo materials, so I'd avoid if you can. (No actual boot spoilers tho, not nearly enough people shown.)
So basically "these people make it past the first few episodes, situation of the others unknown."

Grexeno

The OT should probably use this as the cast photo:

CN1DnfDUcAArYuo.jpg

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I am so excited for this season!

I wish Gordon Holmes interviews were on video. They'd be long but I'd watch'em. Guess I'll stop being a lazy ass and just read them.

BowieZ

Banned
Seems to be a standard tune outside of the unique opening.
It's the gorgeous Philippines intro music, with some sound effects and samples from the China OST at the start.

Edit: Honestly I reckon somebody could probably cut a slightly better version than that (it's a little wonky in terms of reaction placement at times, though Spencer-Peih-Gee-Varner is awesome), with the hi def stereo Philippines music mix.

BowieZ

Banned
I think I actually prefer full into for premiere, short for the rest.
They really could do perhaps a condensed version for the merge and finale including only the remaining players (and perhaps quick cuts of the jurors) which would shave off a good 30 seconds. There's honestly no reason to be so scarce with the intros when they really do set the tone and vibe of an episode and remind the audience of who's left (especially those who missed episodes or aren't paying as much attention).

Can't wait

I noticed last week that Detour has been airing one of the older seasons on a daily basis. It was already close to ten episodes in before I saw that, though, which disappointed me.

Hopefully another season will start next week.

belushy

Banned
Detour is starting a new season on Friday, albeit a rerun. It's One World.

I've got it set to save every day. How is it?

It's alright. Not really good nor bad, but it is one of the seasons were the best player overall won. Some interesting characters but also some cringe moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom