• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can I pull that off?" says woman who convinced Erik to give up immunity.

If she could tell Tai "they're targeting you" and convince him not to play an idol, that would be way bigger than that.

But I can't for the life of me figure out why Tai wouldn't play one of his two idols.

Grexeno

So Cirie was all ready to to ice a motherfucker, but she tripped and sprayed bullets everywhere and Michaela got in in the femoral artery.

Can't wait for next week's advantagegeddon.

kirblar

Cannot believe Tai made that kind of gamble having 2 idols at his disposal...but I guess he lucked out.
F6 is only gonna have 2 people eligible for the vote. Troy likely gonna play his Idol unless he wins the IC, since both Sarah and Tai will be immune.

Kifimbo

How do you not read the entire advantage Cirie. Yikes

I think she did because she was clearly aware it could not be stolen. Her brain probably only registered that part. She didn't realize the first rule (non-transferable) was different than the second rule (can't be stolen).

ironmang

Was pretty funny when the plan backfired. Fine print!

That was probably a million dollar oversight too. Downplays Sarah's game, keeps Michaela around, and gets rid of 2 idols at least. Still probably has a better chance of winning than Troyzan, Tai, or Aubry.

flyover

Troyzan is on Twitter saying that (somehow) he was the one who pointed out that the advantage was non-transferable at tribal council, and that Sarah herself hadn't noticed the fine print! (If true, that means she really thought she had entrusted it to Cirie.)

Koomaster

Troyzan is on Twitter saying that (somehow) he was the one who pointed out that the advantage was non-transferable at tribal council, and that Sarah herself hadn't noticed the fine print! (If true, that means she really thought she had entrusted it to Cirie.)
That makes sense since she sounded like she was explaining she gave it to Cirie 'to hold onto'. Trying to make a distinction that it was for that and that she wasn't giving it up to Cirie.

fade_

The preview seemed like it showed too much about what's going to happen...almost too spoilerish. Could they be pulling a fast one with clever edit?

wachie

You dumb idiot Cirie, got what you deserved, your game in tatters. As long as the idiotic duo of Cirie and Sarah don't win, I'm ok.

They should change the name of this season from gamechangers to confused people with the amount of whispering, pow-wows and flip-flops at TC.

_Nemo

Finale already next week then? This season seemed really mediocre. Had an amazing start and nosedived halfway through after most of the big fish got booted. I guess 5 people will be safe next week then and the 6th gets fucked by default?

kirblar

Finale already next week then? This season seemed really mediocre. Had an amazing start and nosedived halfway through after most of the big fish got booted. I guess 5 people will be safe next week then and the 6th gets fucked by default?
Casting "Superstars" and "second chancers" in the same season was an absolutely idiotic move.

TheYanger

Really bummed at that tribal. Cirie was about to pull a second Eric and then legalese and Sarah's stupidity :(

I mean, it was smart of Sarah to give it up knowing that it couldn't ACTUALLY be given up. but it was still stupid.

erawsd

That makes sense since she sounded like she was explaining she gave it to Cirie 'to hold onto'. Trying to make a distinction that it was for that and that she wasn't giving it up to Cirie.

Well, on the show Sara does say it cant be stolen, Ciri says it wasn't stolen, and Sara responds that it is non transferable. Pretty funny if they carved Troyzan out of that entirely and made it sound like Sara shut her down alone.
Winners edit for Sara?

Maengun1

I am soooooo sick of twists upon twists upon twists. "Non-transferable" fine print legalese discussions at tribal council my god. I hate this shit.

UberTag

Depends who wins the immunity necklace but yeah... we could have a no-vote situation where the only person who isn't auto-safe gets tossed. Aubry and Cirie are the leading candidates for that distinction... Cirie moreso because there's no way in hell she wins any kind of challenge.

As for the season as a whole, it was definitely top-heavy and I don't believe it will be regarded favorably over the long run like some other recent seasons - namely Cagayan and Millennials vs. Gen X.

Well, on the show Sara does say it cant be stolen, Ciri says it wasn't stolen, and Sara responds that it is non transferable. Pretty funny if they carved Troyzan out of that entirely and made it sound like Sara shut her down alone.
Winners edit for Sara?
Is there a winner's edit in place for anyone else? Brad's has flamed out. Nobody else has had one built.

TheYanger

Depends who wins the immunity necklace but yeah... we could have a no-vote situation where the only person who isn't auto-safe gets tossed. Aubry and Cirie are the leading candidates for that distinction... Cirie moreso because there's no way in hell she wins any kind of challenge.

As for the season as a whole, it was definitely top-heavy and I don't believe it will be regarded favorably over the long run like some other recent seasons - namely Cagayan and Millennials vs. Gen X.

Is there a winner's edit in place for anyone else? Brad's has flamed out. Nobody else has had one built.

Aubry? I haven't paid attention to any Edgic so that might just be my wishful thinking

That tribal was an absolute heartbreak on the uncomfortable scale. Fishbach seemed to think it was a bad idea the way Cirie tried to play Tai, but I thought it was pretty smart. She wasn't really aware that he had two idols and if he's one round away from being able to use his idol at the last possible time he's probably antsy for any chance of not having to use it. Thought the move would have been genius if Cirie didn't fuck up.

Aubry? I haven't paid attention to any Edgic so that might just be my wishful thinking

She is next to Troyzan on the invisibility level. Only chances are Sara > Brad >>> Cirie and Brad is even pretty doubtful at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom