• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch Force breaks embargo, leaks new ARMS characters

Razmos

Twintail's hair look like one of them unicorn lolis

images
I had to do a double take when scrolling past then

Neiteio

Twintelle having actual arms is a serious betrayal to the concept they've been selling up to now, I feel.

There are like two posts which talk about waifus and three to four times as many complaining about them.

Mechanica has actual arms as well, she just rides in a robot.
I see the title "ARMS" as less about actual arms, and more about what they use like arms. So pigtails, robot arms, even an autonomous dog-bot are all fair game!

meppi

Was it really worth losing your press credentials over this? Just to be 'first' for a whole two hours?
That's what I'm wondering as well.
Sure, they will get a bunch of clicks today and probably a heap of new followers.
But what good will that do them as they get blacklisted and lose any chance of future scoops or even timely coverage.
Instead they will be reacting to news as other sites already have their stuff up, leading to those new fans dropping them like a sack of, well you know what.

Very foolish of them.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Kid Cobra is my favorite character design so far. Will watch the Direct but I don't think this is a game for me, since I rarely play fighters/brawlers. Tried it at an event but I can't see it holding my attention for long. This game will be great for (local) multi though

RRockman

Banned
They've already deployed the ninjas. Whoever runs Switch Force is probably dead already.

I still get chills when I think about what happened to the Switch thief right before launch.

"All responsible individuals were found and terminated at their place of work"

Ashodin

Kid Cobra is my favorite character design so far. Will watch the Direct but I don't think this is a game for me, since I rarely play fighters/brawlers. Tried it at an event but I can't see it holding my attention for long. This game will be great for (local) multi though

Twitch chat: SWEEP THE LEG

psyfi

Banned
I think the anti-waifu brigade in this thread is more annoying than the actual waifu posts. Jeez, theres been nothing particularly lewd posted.
Fwiw my response wasn't so much a criticism of people in this thread, just the creep trend in general. GAF is usually pretty good these days.

Macka

Man, I just don't like the artstyle and character designs of this game at all. :/

I keep hoping a new one will stand out, but nope.

Think splatoon and overwatch gave Nintendo the idea that great variety of designs can give a game mass appeal. Really solid designs shown for this game.

mas8705

Byte & Bark seems like an annoying name to pronounce during commentary.

Part of me feels like if there are players that use him, commentators will just refer to Byte while only referring to Bark in situations where the robo doggie comes into play. Sadly, I didn't get to see that well how they fight so I'll just wait for the direct to say for sure.

Tempted to rank the 10 designs but will reserve judgment for the Direct

But Byte & Barq seem like Top 3 material.

Definitely will be a topic worth talking about since there are alot of great designs here and to allow for a wide set of fighters. I'd like to know what the last three can actually do before listing off my favorites.

Top Bottom