• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment |OT| Now in English | #YOLO - You Only Live Online

MSMrRound

By the way, are there any missable stuff in the game? (trophies etc)

E.g I got screwed over by the auto-saving crap on last attack bonus for the first floor boss that I encountered. Will that hurt me, or is it something I can just ignore?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

E.g I got screwed over by the auto-saving crap on last attack bonus for the first floor boss that I encountered. Will that hurt me, or is it something I can just ignore?

Thats a good question, am not a trophy hunter myself so cant really comment on it. Plus have not missed any last attacks on the boss yet.

Id say dont worry about it for the most part though. I mean shit I dont even remember what special item I got from the bosses, so that says something right there about how good they have been so far lol. Which boss was it the giant beholder? The item the last attack reward grants you is called
Arm Armor - "Duel Glove"
Im not even using them myself.

If you really want to be sure you have the last attack in you will just have to watch the health bar of the target carefully and plan ahead with your sword skill usage.

This game is very charming, from the little things, like already being levelled up from the beginning, seeing cleared missions that u didn't do right from the start.. it feels like the game was already played and you just happened to start halfway, which is a brilliant way of handling the story. Also love how it really feels alive, like you are playing a legit MMO, even though it it is all single player aha. Still wrapping my head around the games systems and sub-systems, there is A LOT of meat to chew on this one.

Parakeet you recommend changing weapons often right, to obtain skills? And another question, should I be equipping those stat "passive skills" on my palette, or should I just activate them from where they are all stored and keep my palette full of offensive skills?

Parakeetman

This game is very charming, from the little things, like already being levelled up from the beginning, seeing cleared missions that u didn't do right from the start.. it feels like the game was already played and you just happened to start halfway, which is a brilliant way of handling the story. Also love how it really feels alive, like you are playing a legit MMO, even though it it is all single player aha. Still wrapping my head around the games systems and sub-systems, there is A LOT of meat to chew on this one.

Parakeet you recommend changing weapons often right, to obtain skills? And another question, should I be equipping those stat "passive skills" on my palette, or should I just activate them from where they are all stored and keep my palette full of offensive skills?

Hmm it will depend really on how you play. My Right side is for passives and Left side is offensive.

Though I keep both the Weapon Bash and other Stun (default skill you start with) move on there as you will seriously to need to make good use of both on harder fights to keep bosses stun locked or stop skills from fucking you up.

So its really up to you. A lot of the other management with skills is just how fast you can navigate your main skill panel, which can be edited to line everything up in a way you like with more frequently used skills.

Since you can also check skills ahead of time even before you unlock the tree its a good idea to look into the other passive skill trees to see what you might want / need then you know which weapons to focus on and open up.

Most def though you will want to get the 100% hit skill (rapier) and the status recovery ones (mace) some of the passives from the spear is also useful.

With that being said just take out a little time now to look through the skill trees and see where you want to go, what you want to do. But as mentioned these "passive skills" are highly important for survival in harder fights esp if you decide to go on constant treasure runs or work on earning exp faster from higher level enemies.

The mace w/ shield is good to start with too as you will have a lot of weapon skills that can stun enemies while you work towards the defensive / recovery type of passive skill trees in there. Its a good weapon if you want to keep an enemy stun locked, esp if you take along Lisbeth or if you are in the single player multiplayer part lisbeth and when you get to be friends with "Mogura" the NPC female wearing the yellow construction hat and has a shovel you can really cheese some enemies. Just that you need to watch your own placement as some of the mace skills cause knockback which can cause you to miss your target if an ally causes it first or they miss theirs etc.

Also the rapier one other reason to work on it early is the SP recovery skills it has way further down the tree. Those are a HUGE help the SP regen and I think one that boosts the SP max + 150. If you want to keep an non stop attack barrage / skills able for use you will need those most def. In my later videos you usually see me have those skills active.

I'm gonna play around with those two first for a bit then, seeing that I'm pretty much still in the beginning, and the rapier like you said, does not have a very large damage input. I still need to really explore the subsystems in this, gonna spend the weekend familiarizing myself more with everything. I feel like this game will consume me if I'm not too careful ahaha.

Parakeetman

I'm gonna play around with those two first for a bit then, seeing that I'm pretty much still in the beginning, and the rapier like you said, does not have a very large damage input. I still need to really explore the subsystems in this, gonna spend the weekend familiarizing myself more with everything. I feel like this game will consume me if I'm not too careful ahaha.

Im sure it will, theres a lot to learn, but just take it in strides. Since this isnt a title you really want to just blast through as it has a lot to offer personally. Im always around to answer questions just on the weekdays it takes longer due to work.

If you dont mind seeing some stuff in a different part of the game watch the vid below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHQ9BRrmV0

If you watch this the first skill I go and put on before the fight is the SP regen, already have on the SP + 150. Then also added crit up + accuracy up. I think my 100% hit was still in cooldown in that vid. Truthfully should have put the SP regen on last as it doesnt really last that long, so after all the other buffs would have been a better idea. You can also see how in the middle of the fight Im using skills from the main panel too. So having that set up to your liking is important for later on as you will need to pop off skills in combat for more difficult fights, even more so in a situation like here in the video where its prolonged combat.

Also am not 100% sure on this, but I think it might work this way in regards to the EXP boosting skills..

When you get the exp boost skill and the exp boost for partner skill. How these work is exp boost for you boosts the amount of exp gained for yourself. The partner one works by taking what exp you earn and give it to the partner. So with that in mind if you activate the exp boost along with the partner exp boost then the exp that is being funneled to your partner should get the boost from the player exp boost. To help gain a little more exp. Dont think there has been any official word on this but Im pretty sure it works. So when you want to level your lower level friends faster try that. The exp boost stuff doesnt work in the single player multiplayer mode with the 3 other AI characters it seems.

Just checked and there is a trophy for getting every last attacking bonus so you missed out on that one unfortunately.

Thanks a lot now I actually understand! And that video actually helped a lot too thank you! Now, as I was tinkering around with my skills and organizing them I noticed that you can "edit" them with your equipment when you press select, and right under that menu there is a little slider that says "Confirm and return to equipment"' it is set to off originally. Know what I'm talking about? I can take a screenshot if anything, but what is this for?? Sorry for the barrage of questions lol.

Parakeetman

Just checked and there is a trophy for getting every last attacking bonus so you missed out on that one unfortunately.

ouch that sucks.

Im generally not a trophy person so usually asking me questions about trophies is a bad idea lol.

Thanks a lot now I actually understand! And that video actually helped a lot too thank you! Now, as I was tinkering around with my skills and organizing them I noticed that you can "edit" them with your equipment when you press select, and right under that menu there is a little slider that says "Confirm and return to equipment"' it is set to off originally. Know what I'm talking about? I can take a screenshot if anything, but what is this for?? Sorry for the barrage of questions lol.

You know am not sure about that actually dont think Ive messed with it myself. as mentioned before unfortunately am busy with other things so cant switch the game on to check, but seems like the other guys are messing with their games currently so maybe one of them can help you.

I might have missed this bit of info, but I'm now in HF, and every time I try to open a chest, it tells me that it's locked. Do I need to defeat the boss in that area for them to unlock?

Parakeetman

I might have missed this bit of info, but I'm now in HF, and every time I try to open a chest, it tells me that it's locked. Do I need to defeat the boss in that area for them to unlock?

Yes you need to kill the boss + any enemies that are linked to the boss. I think you are able to tell by the color of their names should be bright red. If you want to be on the safe side just kill everything in that particular vicinity of the chest. Its to prevent you from just running out of the bosses LOS and opening the chest then running away.

There are doors that are locked until a particular boss is killed also in different parts of the game.

Those chests will usually contain a weapon, which the category of weapon will stay the same, but the attached stats to said weapon are semi-randomized. As there are better and worse versions of that particular weapon. Also this is how you make money the fastest in the game. To keep raiding the chests by resetting the area with fully exiting from the Hollow Area and sell any of the weapons that you dont need. Its faster than trying to collect the garbage sellable items from normal enemies.

Took me the whole day, but I feel like everything has clicked, I now feel like I know what I'm doing. I am atm using a rapier with a shield (the dmg dealt by sword skills from the rapier is insanely high!) also played a bit of each weapon type to unlock some skills, got myself a good amount of buffing skills. The precision skill, like you said really does come in handy, landing every one of your hits on those pesky HF high levelled bosses is awesome.

This game really is great, it feels like it's its own thing. If I didn't know that this was based off the anime, I would actually think the opposite, that the anime came AFTER this game was made (not in terms of story, since this is a continuation of episode 14, I mean the game world, and the systems). I am really enjoying it, so thanks for hyping this one up Parakeet. Definitely worth my time and money aha!

Parakeetman

Took me the whole day, but I feel like everything has clicked, I now feel like I know what I'm doing. I am atm using a rapier with a shield (the dmg dealt by sword skills from the rapier is insanely high!) also played a bit of each weapon type to unlock some skills, got myself a good amount of buffing skills. The precision skill, like you said really does come in handy, landing every one of your hits on those pesky HF high levelled bosses is awesome.

This game really is great, it feels like it's its own thing. If I didn't know that this was based off the anime, I would actually think the opposite, that the anime came AFTER this game was made (not in terms of story, since this is a continuation of episode 14, I mean the game world, and the systems). I am really enjoying it, so thanks for hyping this one up Parakeet. Definitely worth my time and money aha!

Very glad to hear you have found your legs with the game and are having a good time! Am sure you will get your moneys worth with this title!

As always if you have any further questions dont hesitate to ask and will do my best to respond when possible.

In the beginning I was stuck, I was wandering around the HF and couldn't kill anything, or it would take me ages just to kill a little minion. I decided to shift my focus to Aincrad, do the quests and reach the first boss room. We are now going to
set up the meeting and strategize for the battle
. I stopped there, since I'm going out for the night. Only now I have realized how much content this game has, I clocked in 5-6h today and I haven't even cleared the first floor of the tower lol. To be fair, about half of that time was me doing a lot of experimentation, but still, very impressive! I haven't even progressed much in HF, and the map for that too is huge!

Parakeetman

In the beginning I was stuck, I was wandering around the HF and couldn't kill anything, or it would take me ages just to kill a little minion. I decided to shift my focus to Aincrad, do the quests and reach the first boss room. We are now going to
set up the meeting and strategize for the battle
. I stopped there, since I'm going out for the night. Only now I have realized how much content this game has, I clocked in 5-6h today and I haven't even cleared the first floor of the tower lol. To be fair, about half of that time was me doing a lot of experimentation, but still, very impressive! I haven't even progressed much in HF, and the map for that too is huge!

Yeah even I have not seen all of the first section of the Hollow Area. As if you press in too far there are some pretty high level enemies like in the 140+ range.

Its good to advance the Aincrad story a bit too since it allows for you to get more access to things and advances the story forward so like Liz's blacksmithing skills get better, which is important for your weapon customizing.

Yeah I'm on the very first mission in the Hollow Area
"Locate 3 ores for Phillia". I swear I spent like an hour walking around that floor and no enemy ever drop one. There are 3 bosses in the middle of the map, I tried to fight one and not long after, I got myself a game over screen. Are those 3 the ones with the ores, or have I just been unlucky with the drops from enemies?

Parakeetman

Yeah I'm on the very first mission in the Hollow Area
"Locate 3 ores for Phillia". I swear I spent like an hour walking around that floor and no enemy ever drop one. There are 3 bosses in the middle of the map, I tried to fight one and not long after, I got myself a game over screen. Are those 3 the ones with the ores, or have I just been unlucky with the drops from enemies?

Might just be unlucky. Does it say exactly which
ore
type it is? Since that makes a difference with what area you would need to be in. I dont remember myself, since Im a packrat and had pretty much all ore types on me lol

http://hf.saokouryaku.com/soubi/la.php

If you are curious about the items from the Last Attack bonus, page is in japanese but you can see the stats.

Nope. Just that it has to be obtained in the
"Weapons Lab"
. I tried exploring the second floor of it, still nothing, and if I go back to the first floor, just like when you enter the
lab
from outside, Phillia goes and says "Okay, we need to find
3 Ores
for my weapon".

Parakeetman

Nope. Just that it has to be obtained in the
Weapons Lab"
". I tried exploring the second floor of it, still nothing, and if I go back to the first floor, just like when you enter the
lab
from outside, Phillia goes and says "Okay, we need to find
3 Ores
for my weapon".

Hmm yeah just keep trying to kill things in there. Yeah seems like thats the only choice just checked on a JP wiki.

Will give it a go the next time I go there then. When I say that I really did spend close to an hour killing monsters, I mean it lol... Bad drops I guess. Thanks for checking too!

Do requests given by people in your friends list (eg: help them level, help them defeat a monster) require you to be at a specific area at a specific time? Often I see their location (shown in the list) to be in town instead of the field and even when they are on field they don't have the (!) mark above their heads so I can't start the request.

Parakeetman

Do requests given by people in your friends list (eg: help them level, help them defeat a monster) require you to be at a specific area at a specific time? Often I see their location (shown in the list) to be in town instead of the field and even when they are on field they don't have the (!) mark above their heads so I can't start the request.

Yeah its at a specific location. So if you are following them out in the field you will have to keep doing so till they reach their designated target area. From there the ! mark should appear. Until then you are unable to help them with the request.

Stuart444

General internet consensus: all good until episode 14.

Personal consensus: All fucking amazing, ended up almost spending $100 to import the game.

Take your pic :p

*fist bump*

:D I wouldn't say all amazing but I did enjoy it all, a few minor complaints, mainly about Asuna being the DID after her kickass persona from the first half but apart from that, I enjoyed the second half as well.

Looking forward to seeing Sinon in the actual anime now as well. :D

MSMrRound

Geez. I hate the Bewildered Forest so much. Its layout is kind of confusing (or is there a specific path you should be taking?)

Hoping they will translate that strategy guide...is there some way I'm supposed to be reading the Hallow map? It's hard trying to locate the "Forest of the Elves" or some other locations when the locations of the Hallow map doesn't add up to the actual map layout...e.g Forest of Elves was displayed as directly South to a Hallow location, but that South exit takes me to a north-west/north-east location indicated on the map...

Yep, looking forward to Sinon's appearance in the anime too.

602044-Asada.Shino.full.1272224.jpg

Parakeetman

Geez. I hate the Bewildered Forest so much. Its layout is kind of confusing (or is there a specific path you should be taking?)

Hoping they will translate that strategy guide...is there some way I'm supposed to be reading the Hallow map? It's hard trying to locate the "Forest of the Elves" or some other locations when the locations of the Hallow map doesn't add up to the actual map layout...e.g Forest of Elves was displayed as directly South to a Hallow location, but that South exit takes me to a north-west/north-east location indicated on the map...

The in game map is pretty useless, you will have to use your own memory to navigate for the most part. I know exactly what you are talking about took me a while to remember what directions it was to get there myself.

Im going to give you the link to a map but truthfully you are better off memorizing things yourself or else its going to be constantly trying to read guides and takes away from exploration really.

Though once again I agree with you 100% that the in game map the large hollow area map isnt all that useful as the directions on it vs. whats in the actual game world vary which causes one to go in the wrong direction. Am sure there is some sort of way to read it so you can figure it out, but its counter intuitive so that its not easy to understand. Since I havent played in a while I kinda forget what goes where, but when I get back in game kinda start to remember things.

Anyways heres the JP wiki map showing the areas.

http://tox.game-cmr.com/sao-hf/data/he/index.html

One thing though is that by far the forest is the most confusing zone to navigate, the 2nd hollow area is a lot more straight forward. Though the dungeons are a bit more complex such as the ant one you might have seen in my video.

Im most likely pretty good at not getting lost due to growing up would run around in the mountains by myself. That and used to play old school wizardry which didnt have auto mapping. All by memory or maps you drew yourself lol.

That forest which keeps making you go to different maps, keep going in and out till it returns you to the original design one. When you get the following map to appear you need to go to the upper right corner I think.
http://tox.game-cmr.com/sao-hf/data/he/selbenthis-detal/13.html

Parakeet, you were right. It was just bad luck aha. I just pressed forward and kept on mowing down monster until they dropped. Took a while but it's finally done lol.

PS: I agree with everyone.

Sinon_GGO_LN.png

She is a qt lol.

Parakeetman

Parakeet, you were right. It was just bad luck aha. I just pressed forward and kept on mowing down monster until they dropped. Took a while but it's finally done lol.

PS: I agree with everyone.

Sinon_GGO_LN.png

She is a qt lol.

Yeah the ore is a bit of a pain in the ass to get. The most common one is the one you were searching for actually. The ones that you would use more STR, VIT, DEX are a bit harder to collect. well STR not as much since you can go mow down lizards for a long time to collect them, but you wind up using a lot.

Glad to hear you got it complete though!

I have so much ore I had to put a full stack in the storage vault. Which is in the teleport alter in town. Though you only can hold 1 full stack of anything in the vault and one on yourself. So use up what you have otherwise. Or sell it for extra cash, like when you get too many potions. But never NEVER sell the status+ or SP up potions. You can sell the HP ones though. You usually can get full up on those from running the 100 floor dungeon multiplayer map.

The easiest place to collect ore, I find is the Hollow Area, and even there it takes a long ass time to get it. The combat in the game is actually really fun, so grinding for ore is cool with me. This is my first time actually dealing with MMO-like gameplay, with active time skills, and I can't say that I dislike it.

LOL best localization job ever ahaha!
Next time you play, go check Asuna's character bio, check her favorite move. Hopefully it isn't specific to my game lmao.

You see the thing is some parts are good, others are... hmmgh LOL.
I just honestly think that this was done by 1 or 2 people, that obviously aren't fluent in English. Aside from some funky stuff, I can't say that I'm not enjoying the game's plot, I said this before and I say it again, the characterization/personality is there for all characters, they all have their own personalities.

Parakeetman

You see the thing is some parts are good, others are... hmmgh LOL.
I just honestly think that this was done by 1 or 2 people, that obviously aren't fluent in English. Aside from some funky stuff, I can't say that I'm not enjoying the game's plot, I said this before and I say it again, the characterization/personality is there for all characters, they all have their own personalities.

So you managing to progress pretty well through the game?

I am yes! I am now on floor 78, I alternate between the Hollow Area and Aincrad quite often. There's one thing though, in Aincrad I can't use any other character other than Asuna or Lisbeth, specially in boss fights. All of the other characters are severely underlevelled and keep on getting themselves killed... I wanted to use Sinnon, but I swear her level is so low compared to mine, that I don't even bother picking anyone else other than the two that I mentioned already.

Parakeetman

I am yes! I am now on floor 78, I alternate between the Hollow Area and Aincrad quite often. There's one thing though, in Aincrad I can't use any other character other than Asuna or Lisbeth, specially in boss fights. All of the other characters are severely underlevelled and keep on getting themselves killed... I wanted to use Sinnon, but I swear her level is so low compared to mine, that I don't even bother picking anyone else other than the two that I mentioned already.

Use the 2H axe, use the EXP up for yourself + partner, then go on a killing spree in the hollow area with the lower level characters. Sure you may not be getting EXP but they should level up pretty fast. As long as you can keep the hate on yourself they should be pretty safe from most things. Great way to level them. Also or use the single player MP mode then go to that 100 floor dungeon and just keep fighting shit in there. You can level up 3 other characters at once. But dont recommend that until you have a good stock of SP potions / SP recovery + boosting skills. As you wont be able to "praise" the AI actions to get SP back. So you need to rely on SP recovery items / skills if you want to keep up the momentum with constant fighting.

Ive gotten everyone to at least over 100.

Great tips, gonna give these a go! I have been using other weapons just to obtain skill points, that I've been cramming into dual swords (pretty much unlocked all the skills there),and the damage output in insanely high, specially on the Ultimate skills. As much as I want to switch weapons, I haven't found any of the others' weapon's skills to dmg enemies as much as these. Could be because I'm relatively early in the game, but you say you recommend the Dual-handed Axe?

Parakeetman

Great tips, gonna give these a go! I have been using other weapons just to obtain skill points, that I've been cramming into dual swords (pretty much unlocked all the skills there),and the damage output in insanely high, specially on the Ultimate skills. As much as I want to switch weapons, I haven't found any of the others' weapon's skills to dmg enemies as much as these. Could be because I'm relatively early in the game, but you say you recommend the Dual-handed Axe?

Yes for raw insane damage nothing beats the dual handed axe. Though you need to use some self buffing skills with it to make it the most efficient. Such as the 100% hit is a MUST to use with it. Also anything that does VIT / STR up also helps greatly. Since you will be taking damage at the same time too.

Also dont go too crazy and buy up every single skill by feeding off of points from other weapons. You may regret it later when all the other points will be locked away behind high skill up grinding, when you may need something else now.

Oh no, I haven't gone too crazy yet aha. Still haven't explored much of the mace, dagger, lance, Dual handed sword and dual handed axe. most of my points were actually spent on buffs rather than weapon skills (exp, all precision skills, some immunities to phys dmg/stats, more dexterity, more dmg, etc... ). Dual Wield Swords are really the only one that I've almost maxed in terms of skills AND skill level, I'm in the late 800s with them if I remember correctly.

Parakeetman

Oh no, I haven't gone too crazy yet aha. Still haven't explored much of the mace, dagger, lance, Dual handed sword and dual handed axe. most of my points were actually spent on buffs rather than weapon skills (exp, all precision skills, some immunities to phys dmg/stats, more dexterity, more dmg, etc... ). Dual Wield Swords are really the only one that I've almost maxed in terms of skills AND skill level, I'm in the late 800s with them if I remember correctly.

If you want to use the 2H sword you will need to max the 1HS to 1000 and the Katana is the curved blade to 1000 I do believe.

Heres footage of what to expect from that 100 floor dungeon place. You can leave any time you want as long as you find the floor marker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxirQmQkudc

Also dont go too crazy and buy up every single skill by feeding off of points from other weapons. You may regret it later when all the other points will be locked away behind high skill up grinding, when you may need something else now.

On this, is it actually possible to unlock all skills, or is there a limit on how many skill points you get?

Parakeetman

On this, is it actually possible to unlock all skills, or is there a limit on how many skill points you get?

That Im not actually quite sure as Ive yet to max out everything. But it feels like its not possible to max out everything. Id have to look into wikis to see if they mention anything about this. Since there seems to be way more skills that points available from leveling weapons.

Stuart444

Two videos I took. Got my hard modded Vita the other day allowing me to play my new Vita (Red Japanese Vita, wanted blue but oh well. Red looks good too) on the TV and record/stream it if I want to.

Took two test videos of SAOHF (quickly done so the fighting is probably sloppy lol):

Without noise filter (so static noises may be in the background slightly. It's harder to hear it in game than on the main menu of the Vita where it's noticeable):

Hollow Fragment Area with AI team mates

With the noise filter:

Hollow Fragment Area with AI team mates part 2

Parakeetman

Two videos I took. Got my hard modded Vita the other day allowing me to play my new Vita (Red Japanese Vita, wanted blue but oh well. Red looks good too) on the TV and record/stream it if I want to.

Took two test videos of SAOHF (quickly done so the fighting is probably sloppy lol):

Without noise filter (so static noises may be in the background slightly. It's harder to hear it in game than on the main menu of the Vita where it's noticeable):

Hollow Fragment Area with AI team mates

With the noise filter:

Hollow Fragment Area with AI team mates part 2

The first vid anyways the sound quality sounded ok to me? And my G35s are pretty sensitive.
The initial dialog Philia has with all the chicks is just too hilarious each time you bring a new one to the Hollow Area. Skipped around in the 2nd vid and seems ok also. Is the feedback something that you hear on your end?

Holy freudian slip, Batman!

(Why a photo? Does the game not allow screenshots?)

What is it?

On mine it says that her favorite move is "Penetrations" too LOL... And the funny thing is that this particular rapier skill, you can learn too. So you both can go on a penetration frenzy on the field xD.

And Parakeet, I'm liking the 2H axe quite a lot. The skill tree for it does have some impressive skills for it. Again, the damage isn't as high as my two sword skills, since I went bananas on that one, but it is good enough, specially in Aincrad. I mow down enemies like nothing.

Parakeetman

On mine it says that her favorite move is "Penetrations" too LOL... And the funny thing is that this particular rapier skill, you can learn too. So you both can go on a penetration frenzy on the field xD.

And Parakeet, I'm liking the 2H axe quite a lot. The skill tree for it does have some impressive skills for it. Again, the damage isn't as high as my two sword skills, since I went bananas on that one, but it is good enough, specially in Aincrad. I mow down enemies like nothing.

If you get some of the better 2H Axes its pretty insane how much damage can come out from a single strike. Really helps when you need something dead like NOW. lol. Also the AOE melee moves is great for clearing out multiple enemies at once, due to the range and high damage output.

Top Bottom