• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Syfy picks up "Three Inches"... a show about people with shitty superpowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brannon

ANY object.

Three inches.

The difference between a stable foundation and demolitional devastation if you do it enough times. Or maybe he can move the insides of a gun three inches with the rest of the gun in place, breaking it. Or in a race you can be neck and neck but all you need to win is for the hero to suddenly shift you three inches forward, WINNER! Or shift a tire off the opposition's vehicle. Or...

Hmm... I could do a lot with three inches of power.

Blablurn

Jibril said:
zwdb9c.jpg

:lol

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

WillyFive

Brannon said:
ANY object.

Three inches.

The difference between a stable foundation and demolitional devastation if you do it enough times. Or maybe he can move the insides of a gun three inches with the rest of the gun in place, breaking it. Or in a race you can be neck and neck but all you need to win is for the hero to suddenly shift you three inches forward, WINNER! Or shift a tire off the opposition's vehicle. Or...

Hmm... I could do a lot with three inches of power.

Congratulations! You just figured out the point of the show.

Brannon

oh My GOD I just figured out something else; lift your hand, do the Force Choke motion, three inches is all it takes...

...they have to put that in the show. THEY HAVE TO!

pirata

Brannon said:

you know, most contest contracts state that you can opt for the cash value of the prize instead... so, uh...

You know.

What if I told you that it's covered in gold?

Xaiok

Neo Member
Can he move it 3 inches at a time? I don't get it, how is this any different than regular movement? For example, if one can only walk 3 feet at a time... just move that distance over and over.

Vinci

Danish
Does he have to see the object he's moving in order to move it? If not, he could easily kill a person with that power by shifting internal organs.

Yes, this is my attempt not to bring up Scooter's hilarious burn.

Vinci said:
Does he have to see the object he's moving in order to move it? If not, he could easily kill a person with that power by shifting internal organs.

Yes, this is my attempt not to bring up Scooter's hilarious burn.
Yeah there's lots of room for the power to be broken.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Vinci said:
how the hell are we supposed to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom