• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Zestiria pops up in Steam database

heringer

Nice! Game looks good.

I only played 2 Tales of to completion, Symphonia and Symphonia 2. I'm probably the only gamer in the world that thought the sequel was better. Combat was WAY more fun. It was fast and with lots of aerial combos. The original Symphonia was very slow and boring in comparison. I also enjoyed the story quite a bit more. The cast was much smaller but the plot was more interesting and voiced kits helped.

Crayten

Banned
I've gotten so over Tales in recent times, so this doesn't really make a difference for me. Now, if they ported the PS3 version of Vesperia to the PC, that would actually be interesting.

It isnt just an issue with porting itself. Some parts of it would need a complete new translation and i dont think that will happen. Xbox version of Vesperia... that could happen but maybe not from namco itself.

Nyoro SF

It isnt just an issue with porting itself. Some parts of it would need a complete new translation and i dont think that will happen. Xbox version of Vesperia... that could happen but maybe not from namco itself.

Given how many barriers have been overcome in regards to ports of titles to many platforms in gaming history the new translation addendeum to Vesperia would hardly be a roadblock. They have plenty of options available to choose from in order to make it happen but they choose not to because they have a bad attitude towards older games in their library.

Crayten

Banned
# Change #915093 (?)
Added territorycode – -1
Added gamecode – -1
Added codeclass – -1
Changed changenumber – 902140 › 915093
Changed billingtype – 12 › 10

Seems like they started working on it and they changed the billing type so we can assume a release for steam is 99,9% safe.

Nice! Game looks good.

I only played 2 Tales of to completion, Symphonia and Symphonia 2. I'm probably the only gamer in the world that thought the sequel was better. Combat was WAY more fun. It was fast and with lots of aerial combos. The original Symphonia was very slow and boring in comparison. I also enjoyed the story quite a bit more. The cast was much smaller but the plot was more interesting and voiced kits helped.

After so many years, I've found it. A wrong opinion. /jk

I think it's mostly hated because everything about the game is rushed, they just got the Symphonia cast in there so people would care about the game.

MUnited83

For you.
Seems like they started working on it and they changed the billing type so we can assume a release for steam is 99,9% safe.
Thats interesting. I think those kind of changes normally seem to appear when a game is close to have a store page live...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thats interesting. I think those kind of changes normally seem to appear when a game is close to have a store page live...

I wouldn't read much into that as the sub should have been a store/retail one in the first place, but Valve broke something and all newly-published apps over the course of a few weeks were getting FoD subs instead, which is how SteamDB got the name.

Crayten

Banned
I wouldn't read much into that as the sub should have been a store/retail one in the first place, but Valve broke something and all newly-published apps over the course of a few weeks were getting FoD subs instead, which is how SteamDB got the name.

These are changes from the Dev´s not Valve or some bugs.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
These are changes from the Dev´s not Valve or some bugs.

It was a FoD sub, though. My point is that Scamco is, in all likelihood, just correcting something Valve stuffed up, not priming the store page.

Nice! Game looks good.

I like Symphonia 2, I just wish the sidequests were a little more varied. Also I'm usually not a fan of the whole "capturing monsters and making them your buddy in battle" (FFXIII-2 I'm looking at you), but I found it to be good and non-intrusive.

But Emil's whining dialogue throughout the game, my goodness, I wanted to tear my hair out. He was only bearable when he turned into a badass.

Top Bottom