• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
For a minute I was like "I wonder if that is an EGM scan..."

:(

GDGF said:
:lol but it's a Wii game...

yeah I mean cant they do a straight port from arcade to xbox ro something? i dunno, i dont want to buy more fuckin sticks just for the Wii thats all. haha.

-PXG-

kermit.gif and mbisonyes.gif x 10000000000000000000000

YES!! YESSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Thank you lord!!! YESSSSS!!!!

GDGF

Soothsayer
SuperSonic1305 said:
Nintendo can't even release THEIR OWN GAMES in America.

:lol So true!

Reggie's pretty much handed this year to the third parties. I wonder if it's incompetence or if it's deliberate.

Wow, I just imported this when it was on sale a couple weeks ago because I thought it would never happen. I wonder if it's too late to get online in?

GDGF said:
:lol So true!

Reggie's pretty much handed this year to the third parties. I wonder if it's incompetence or if it's deliberate.

Really though, thing have been pretty good for the Wii this year. All Nintendo has to do is show Pikmin 3.

Ryuuga

Banned
Septimus said:
This has gamecube controller support, right?

Yes, but I found that it controlled better with the standard wiimote + nunchuck setup/classic controller. A stick would be the best option overall if you're willing to spend the money.

Oh yeah...and FUCK YES!

I'll buy the North American version so I can navigate menus easier. Right now I have to pick that one guy who pronounces everything in an understandable fashion, so often I have to go back to the title screen before starting a match or mini-game.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Linkhero1 said:
They probably removed the characters they couldn't get and replaced them with others.

That's what I am thinking. My question is who's buying for Tatsunoko and who's buying because it's a proper Vs game (and doesn't care if some of the characters are replaced)

TreIII

So I guess this was meant to be one of those "surprises" that Capcom was intending to reveal at E3?

They just can't win when it comes to keeping secrets... :lol

Any way, WIFI would be enough of an incentive to get me to double dip. Especially if it was competent netcode like what HD remix got.

It'll be interesting to see who's in and who's out as far as characters go. I don't really know any of them outside of G Force and Karas though.

Linkhero1

GDGF said:
That's what I am thinking. My question is who's buying for Tatsunoko and who's buying because it's a proper Vs game (and doesn't care if some of the characters are replaced)
I don't care if they replace the characters as long as they add Charlie in some how :p

comedy bomb said:
It'll be interesting to see who's in and who's out as far as characters go. I don't really know any of them outside of G Force and Karas though.
I still don't know most of them, but I find it fun to mess around with some of the characters.

HUELEN10

GDGF said:
I bought the original just for Rock Volnutt & Yatterman. So awesome!

GDGF

Soothsayer
comedy bomb said:
Really though, thing have been pretty good for the Wii this year. All Nintendo has to do is show Pikmin 3.

Oh no doubt about that. If Nintendo came in with one good game (Pikmin 3 or a Retro surprise or whatever) for the Holidays it would be remembered as a great year.

And I'd love for them to dig deep in the vault and add some of their more obscure characters as replacements.

Tucah

you speak so well
GDGF said:

I don't know anything about Tatsunoko and couldn't care less about their characters. I just want a new Vs game.

Wow. Saw a scan. I wonder if the roster will be the same. Ken the Eagle, Morrigan, Ryu, Polymer, Batsu, and Yattaman are in at least.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Does anyone have the image of a gorilla high-fiving a shark with an explosion in the background? It's so appropriate here...

Captain N said:
Capcom can get this game to come out in America...why can't Nintendo get Jump?
Tatsunoko licenses are old and most aren't being used. It's not difficult to negotiate for the release of the game as far as most of them go.

Jump is modern and most are still being used. Someone could conceivably get DON out here with some trickery, but it's also not that good.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
twinturbo2 said:
Does anyone have the image of a gorilla high-fiving a shark with an explosion in the background? It's so appropriate here...
bfggw6.png

ezekial45

Banned
I'm glad that it's coming to the America; but if this is REALLY one of Capcom's mystery games for E3, then i'm gonna be very disappointed.

Linkhero1

Anyone with NP know if online play will be in this? It would be so sweet.

ezekial45 said:
I'm glad that it's coming to the America; but if this one of Capcom's mystery games for E3, then i'm gonna be VERY disappointed.

It probably is the playable mystery game. I mean no one expected this game to come out due to licensing issues, so many would be surprised and thrilled that it's one of their mystery e3 games.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
ezekial45 said:
I'm glad that it's coming to the America; but if this is REALLY one of Capcom's mystery games for E3, then i'm gonna be very disappointed.
It's good news anyway but I'm actually on the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom