• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreIII

MarkMan said:
O wow. Who knew ;) !

Curse you, MarkMan! :lol

You have knowledge of at least possibly two more of these types of games that are relevant to my interests!

*throws a sword at you* :lol

scitek

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they need to release this for 360 and ps3 also.

i have all 3 systems but it would be nice to have HD options :\

I know! Especially when it's as simple as just porting it up from the Wii original!

kinggroin

Banned
You guys who haven't imported have NO freakin idea how absolutely blessed you are by this news.

Only SF IV bests this as fighter of this gen (though admittedly, that's not a hard title to claim).

If all the planets and stars align just right, 360 and PS3 owners should get this gem too. Though you guys ARE getting Marvel vs Capcom 2 already so all's fair I guess.

kinggroin said:
You guys who haven't imported have NO freakin idea how absolutely blessed you are by this news.

Only SF IV bests this as fighter of this gen (though admittedly, that's not a hard title to claim).

If all the planets and stars align just right, 360 and PS3 owners should get this gem too. Though you guys ARE getting Marvel vs Capcom 2 already so all's fair I guess.

Ummm, no. KoF XII is the fighter of the gen.

RedBoot

I went ahead and imported it a while back, but this is still awesome. I hope they add some new features or characters so I can have an excuse to buy it again. But, as long as Yatterman and Casshern make it over, I'll be good on the Tatsunoko side.

I actually like this better than SF4, to be perfectly honest. It's much looser and faster-paced. Still, it's awesome any way you look at it, and some of the minigames are pretty fun.

radcliff

I just got the Red Steel 2 issue in the mail this past Monday. How is this new issue out already?

Anyway, awesome news! Will buy!!

AniHawk

Mockingbird said:
Ummm, no. KoF XII is the fighter of the gen.

Um, Super Smash Bros. Brawl would like to have a word with you and tell you that Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is the fighter of the gen.

HUELEN10

..pakbeka.. said:
it's not happening
sucklesthefailchidna.png

Stop failing.

wsippel

Banned
Linkhero1 said:
I don't care if they replace the characters as long as they add Charlie in some how :p
I believe Charlie is one of the characters Ryouta Niizuma wants to have in TvC2 - if it happens.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Now that it's been confirmed, do you guys think all of the characters are going to make it in? What if new characters/features were added? If that were to be the case, I may buy this game again just for new features.

Threi

notag
speaking of console warz, there were a lot of people who claimed that the game shouldn't be on wii (this was after it was revealed that the arcade board was wii hardware, before that the claim was the game looked too good to be on wii) because the Wii was apparently the least import-friendly console of the 3.

Wonder if those people will pick it up now. I really hope so because TvC is fucking awesome :D

Or they will ignore it and play MvC2 re-release i dunno

HUELEN10

Eternal_0 said:
This.

Also, I like this over SFIV because of the pace and ease of play. Oh yeah, and the roster.
The Roster is truly awesome. Yatterman and Jun and Rock Volnutt and Viewtiful Joe in the same game are beyond epic.

-PXG-

If 2009 isn't the year for GAF to like the Wii, it will NEVER like the Wii. PLEASE Capcom, release it this year. PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom