• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have it, but I'm pretty damn glad it's coming anyway. Totally deserves it. Wonder if they'll add some stuff like they did with We Love Golf (online play ? :eek:)

ezekial45

Banned
Linkhero1 said:
It probably is the playable mystery game. I mean no one expected this game to come out due to licensing issues, so many would be surprised and thrilled that it's one of their mystery e3 games.
Still, i would've expected something we haven't seen already. This game has been out for quite sometime and we pretty much know all about it already.

I'm still happy to see it coming here though.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Online play please!!!!
It would be nice if they put this on other systems too. I only have arcade sticks for ps3 and 360 :lol

Linkhero1

ezekial45 said:
Still, i would've expected something we haven't seen already. This game has been out for quite sometime and we pretty much know all about it already.

I'm still happy to see it coming here though.
True, but online and a couple of new characters would make up for it, at least for me :p

Stormbringer said:
Already have it, but I'm pretty damn glad it's coming anyway. Totally deserves it. Wonder if they'll add some stuff like they did with We Love Golf (online play ? :eek:)
If Capcom has any idea of how many fans already imported it (I homebrewed my Wii especially for it) then I would think that localizing it without WiFi would be a bad, bad idea. I'm not 100% sure that I'll double dip just to get english menus.

Vinsanity

AceBandage said:
Maybe they replaced some of the characters with Marvel characters.
:p
Or maybe something like this.

streetcombat.gif

Matt_C

I wonder if Capcom can add in some playable Speed Racer characters? I wonder with the flop of the movie, the rights would be reverted somehow? A fighting game with Speed, Pops, Trixie, and Racer X would rock.

TreIII

-PXG- said:
Capcom = DOTG

Developer of the generation.

To me, they're at that threshold.

Need only a Strider 3 and/or Demon's Crest sequel announcement to make the circle complete. :lol

HUELEN10

MThanded said:
I am here to cosign about capcom being the dev of the generation.
Ditto. Ace Attorney, Zack & Wiki, and now this, did it for me.

BTW the WACK NAZI KID needs to be in this USA version!

they need to release this for 360 and ps3 also.

i have all 3 systems but it would be nice to have HD options :/

will buy regardless because i loves me some Vs. games!

MvsC2 for xbla/psn and now this!

TreIII

Linkhero1 said:
How funny would it be if they put Samurai Pizza Cats in it :lol Who holds the license to it?

Well, the original Japanese property (Kyatto Ninden) is shared by Tatsunoko and Sotsu TV...who's a subsidiary of Bandai-Namco.

I would assume that, for anything to happen, deals would have to be made. That's why you shouldn't expect the likes of Tekkaman Blade (Teknoman) either.

Linkhero1

TreIII said:
Well, the original Japanese property (Kyatto Ninden) is shared by Tatsunoko and Sotsu TV...who's a subsidiary of Bandai-Namco.

I would assume that, for anything to happen, deals would have to be made. That's why you shouldn't expect the likes of Tekkaman Blade (Teknoman) either.
Ah, sucks to hear but it would have been awesome.

Ydahs

This has been alluded to for a while:

“I’ve got nothing to report right now… might have an update in a couple weeks.” - Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development (Posted on GoN!ntendo on May 6th)

Could this have been what the update would've been if it were not leaked early?

scitek

Just got and played it today. Awesome game. I like it with the Wiimote+Nunchuck, too. Surprised me how much I was able to do with the analog stick. Still will be great to have it localized, and online play would be beyond awesome if they could manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom