• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 PC: GAF Tournament of Victory

Davidion

traveler said:
Just got the Orange Box for my PC and traded my 360 version. It'll be a while before I'm decent, seeing as how I'm so used to the gamepad, but I'd like to play with you guys nonetheless.

My steam ID is WWGray4 and my nickname is traveler. (I dunno which one you have to add.) I'm already a part of the GAF Steam group.

Welcome to the Dark Side. Try playing on the GAF server once in a while, the regulars pop in and out all the time.

PS. This is just the tourney thread, the regular PC TF2 thread is in here.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190708

Things have kinda fallen apart on this tourney, but it's been fun.

Let's have BLU and EAD play Saturday, and then CUBE play BLU next week.

I recommend splitting up KAS and allowing the players to join one of the other team for the last 2 matches.

omgimaninja said:
Things have kinda fallen apart on this tourney, but it's been fun.

Let's have BLU and EAD play Saturday, and then CUBE play BLU next week.

I recommend splitting up KAS and allowing the players to join one of the other team for the last 2 matches.
That's a bit messy though.

We can try to have someone come up as the leader of KAS, anyone up to it? Otherwise yeah..we should dissolve them. Although, that would put most teams at 14-15 players..not exactly optimal.

Icy

Banned
PillowKnight said:
That's a bit messy though.

We can try to have someone come up as the leader of KAS, anyone up to it? Otherwise yeah..we should dissolve them. Although, that would put most teams at 14-15 players..not exactly optimal.

Most of us KAS are too busy for this. Dissolve

Icy

Banned
PotatoeMasher said:
Sad that KAS is gone. I'd still like to play, so I'll probably hang around during the matches in case a team needs subs.

well part of the issue is there isn't any real competition for KAS..

I mean.. look at this text chart.

KAS is here.. pwning..
everyone else is here.

We do you a favor by not playing.

Icy

Banned
WhatRuOn said:
I'd pwn too if I could fly :p

Hey Hey.. just because we've transcended above the normal player doesn't mean you can call that areason for your failure to pwn...

"well part of the issue is there isn't any real competition for KAS..

I mean.. look at this text chart.

KAS is here.. pwning..
everyone else is here.

We do you a favor by not playing."

:lol I like it.

Cheeto

I should be around, but I'm on call at work so, if I yell "oh shit work is calling in the mic" and quit you know why.

YakiSOBA said:
BLU defaults, EAD wins? :)
Nah this isn't a victory. :*(.

We had no one to lock the server...having a tournament is pretty tough when you don't have any dedicated admin/server. Oh well, I had a lot of fun on the scrims and vs CUBE.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
PillowKnight said:
Nah this isn't a victory. :*(.

We had no one to lock the server...having a tournament is pretty tough when you don't have any dedicated admin/server. Oh well, I had a lot of fun on the scrims and vs CUBE.

It felt like a random pub to me. lol But it was fun I guess. =p

JavaMava

is the server still going down for good soon? I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but that was the news last time I was around.

"is the server still going down for good soon? I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but that was the news last time I was around."

As of right now the server is staying and probably will as long as people donate. If you decide to donate you have to give Icy the details of the transaction so he can record you so he won't get screwed over like last time. That's pretty much how it wound up playing out, if you don't tell him what you donated, the transaction #, etc. he'll just refund the money.

Top Bottom