• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja to announce new title at TGS

Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2

Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2

TunaLover

I did not mean games for Nintendo platforms. I meant a Nintendo game. Metroid is a Nintendo IP. It is a Nintendo game. If Nintendo is not at TGS why would it be announced there?
It will not be a Nintendo game, I think people was joking about Other MU.

watershed

Banned
I was about to say it better not be metroid related but the first post already took care of that. I'm not sure there's really anything in particular I want to see from Team Ninja at this point.

Since when is Team Ninja a part of Nintendo?

If the game is published by Nintendo, then they will undoubtedly want it announced at one of their own events. In this situation, I think DoA Xtreme 3 is most likely given new NG and DoA games have been released recently. Or perhaps an all new game? Several DoA characters definitely deserve spinoffs.

Squire

Banned
Why would it be anything DOA or Ninja Gaiden related? Those two already have very recent iterations. DOAXV3 makes no sense either considering the timing to DOA5 and considering whether or not they still want to make one as Itagaki was the driving force behind those games.

It's either a totally new game, or a new Vita port.

They already did Paradise for PSP without Itagaki. It could be Xtremr 3. I think it's too soon considering DOA5 could be a tanker, but when and if (and don't worry, it most likely will) happens I don't at all expect them to shy away from it.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 with gameplay style from Sigma 2 + bonuses.
Sigma 2 was a slower, watered down version of NG2 that felt in-between NG/B and NG2 proper but wasn't as good as either. Not really something I'd want them to go back to, but I guess it's better than NG3.

Takao

Banned
NiNjA Gaiden

Gritty reboot starring American Ryu Hyabusa as a son who finds himself on the wrong side of the tracks. Expect QTE galoores, and a whole lot of "Fuck You"s as this title hits store shelves mid-2013.

Developed by Team Ninja ... Theory.

Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2 Don't be Other M 2

You and I are joined in our utter disgust for this travesty of a game. I'm glad this is the first response to this thread.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
It's been awhile since Tecmo's made a Rygar game. I'm not sure if Team Ninja would do that or not though. There was also supposed to be a Ninja Gaiden game for 3DS but we've heard nothing about it in over a year.

Chakan

Sigma 2 was a slower, watered down version of NG2 that felt in-between NG/B and NG2 proper but wasn't as good as either. Not really something I'd want them to go back to, but I guess it's better than NG3.

The camera from NG 2 made me hate that game.

TreIII

Can we FINALLY see Ni-OH?

Otherwise, I'd honestly rather not have a follow-up to Other M until we at least get a decent (if not excellent) return-to-form Metroid game on 3DS first.

Takao

Banned
Playing guitar hero or whatever on Wii at a friends house, i was getting destroyed really badly, then i calibrated the game cos it was a 40" lcd and had never been calibrated, it was off by like 3 frames or something. Then i started absolutely destroying my mate at it and had the fun of explaining that he'd adjusted to the lag and now all the practice he's put in getting used to it is ruined.

Is this commentary on current Team Ninja's potential input lag? lolol

Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2 Please be Other M 2

THIS!

Maybe after what they learned what NOT to do from Other M & NG3, they can give us something like NG1 was. This time, it could be about Samus and her issues about being raised by birds.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Do people really care that much about Team Ninja Dog after NG3 shitfest? DOA looks good but i still can't help but be cautiously optimistic about it.

It depends what it is really. Ninja Gaiden people can be extremely meh about it and if its something new and looks like its not following NG3 mistakes people might give a try.

Top Bottom