• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ted Cruz dropping out per Campaign Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb6036bddbfc194d53809a7a1721f91e.500x275x48.gif

GSR

That Cruz/Fiorina banner on the podium was the political equivalent of "for sale: baby shoes, never worn."

ibyea

Banned
Well, either way we would have gotten someone horrible so I don't know how happy I am supposed to feel about this.

qcf x2

I hope he takes one final trip to the ole basketball ring before he fades away into obscurity.

lol, that was great. And in Indiana no less. He could've been polling at 99% before that comment and still lose in a landslide. What a jackass Ted Cruz is. The Fiorina gif says it all.. nobody, I mean nobody likes that guy.

Damn, never thought Kasich would hang in there longer than all the others (except Trump of course).

I'll miss hearing some of the bizarre goings-on in the Ted camp.

I really thought Cruz was going to go all the way. Why the fuck pick Fiorina as VP if you're not at least going to go to the convention to make your case. What an idiot.

lenovox1

I really thought Cruz was going to go all the way. Why the fuck pick Fiorina as VP if you're not at least going to go to the convention to make your case. What an idiot.

After all that transpired today, I think it was very clear that he doesn't have another 2 months left in him.

Kaladin

Now he can go out and buy 100 cans of soup to celebrate the end of the journey.

Ah, who am I kidding, he's going to fill a bathtub with it and cry in a tub of clam chowder.

Speely

Banned
Cruzin for a losin'.

I am good with this since while everyone is shitting themselves over how scary the idea of Trump as a Pres is, I would take him ANY DAY over Cruz if we had a Republican win.

Trump is a flaky opportunist whose interests can be weighed and appealed to and whose policies might be what-the-fuck-ever he likes that day. Ted Cruz is an able and dangerous zealot driven by self-righteous intolerance that will likely never waver. His interests will always be bad imo.

qcf x2

Is Cruz gonna endorse Kasich? What a twist. Is Kasich gonna pick Fiorina as a VP? What a twist! Is Trump gonna humiliate him over the rest of the campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom