• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows |OT| KRANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

slxSOCu.png

FuCZxso.png

Director - Dave Green

9GYfUMy.png

eWMXHG8.png

The first one wasn't the travesty I thought it would be, but it certainly wasn't great.

This one looks like more of the same. It does look a little more fun and colorful though, so maybe it'll be better.

Terrible designed turtles are still terrible though.

Great OT.

Watching this next week, I'm really excited and this could really turn out to be the best comic book movie of the year so far.

It looks like pure fanservice and that's in no way a bad thing when it comes to Turtles and was really the only direction they could go after the godwaful first movie.

KodaRuss

First one was a lot of fun. This one has...

Bepop
Rocksteady
Krang
Casey Jones
Pizza Shooter (Manhole Shooter)

How could self respectiving Turtles fan say no...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing it Friday, don't care about reviews for this. It's full on 80's/IDW comics Turtles and that's all I need.

G-Bus

Banned
Looks better than the first and I enjoyed that one. Finally not giving a shit and going for it.

RPGCrazied

Said before, don't like the turtle designs, and really didn't care for the first one. But this movie, man, seems like they are trying to cater to the 80's fan. Which I am.

Can't believe to say I really want to see this now.

G-Fex

Said before, don't like the turtle designs, and really didn't care for the first one. But this movie, man, seems like they are trying to cater to the 80's fan. Which I am.

Can't believe to say I really want to see this now.

Oh good then this movie will turn out just great.

SeanTSC

Got a free ticket for this with my pre-order of the new Platinum TMNT game (boy that was a mistake).

... and I'm actually really excited to see this movie. I checked out the first one a few months ago on a whim and really enjoyed it. Well, except for the super gross parts where Mikey creeps on April hard. I hope they tone that down for this one. Other than that though, it was really fun, and I've got my hopes up for this one.

RangerX

Banned
The first one was dogshit of the lowest order so I'm expecting more of the same. Its saddening as I grew up with the turtles.

MisterHero

Their noses suck: the movie

If I ever do a TMNT movie, it'd have the 80a VAs, Anna Kendrick as April, and maybe a plot from the early seasons. Or Archie TMNT. They're the same continuity to me (almost).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom