• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

Alright, I buckled and pre-ordered at the last second. I'll probably play through 400 Days tonight, so maybe I can post some season 2 impressions later this week.

I have to leave behind my season 1 save because I'm playing on PC instead of my 360, which is a bummer. I hope it doesn't get weird when season 2 implies 'generic Lee' made choices I didn't.

Roto13

I'm really glad it's coming out tomorrow on PSN. I was worried I'd have to wait until next week. I'd get it on PC but my main saves from Season 1 are on the PS3 version.

justjim89

Central time US here, should be up in about 3 minutes, right? Got some running around to do, figured I could get it installing first.

Phatmac

Pissed that I'll have to get it for the 360 since my saves are there. Hope the version is better than the season one version.

Anung

Un Rama
I need to get my saves transferred over from my other PC. Can't wait to get a chance to play this.

Only downside is that's not a Steam copy iirc.

Yeah, it kind of sucks but I'm okay with it due to the price. I'll probably buy a steam copy down the line when its on sale.

RPGCrazied

PS3 is today?! Ugh, I thought I was going to have time to finish my replay of season 1. So close to episode 5. Oh well, maybe I can play early tomorrow.

deroli

Dat thread title. Dem feels.

Yes, my first thought, too.

Despite its flaws, season one was great. This is one of the very few games I would gladly purchase at full price. But I just can't wait a whole month between each episode! So I will have to wait until sometime in 2014 when all episodes are released and play through the whole game in one week. This means resisting all the spoilers and impressions. Shit will be tough but worth it in the end, I'm sure!

Downloading now, sadly off out tonight so won't be able to play it for another four or five hours. Can't wait to get stuck in again though.

CrazyDude

Titles for the other episodes have been released.

Episode 1: All That Remains Episode 2: A House Divided Episode 3: In Harm’s Way Episode 4: Amid the Ruins Episode 5: No Going Back

So I really am going to have to replay S1 if I want the choices to carry over.

Really, telltale? Really?

1099.gif

Wiz

I finished Season 1 on PS3...is it reccomended that I play 400 days and Season 2 on PS3 as well?

daveo42

Banned
So how do we import our season one save? Does it just do it automatically?

It should automatically import your old save the same way it did for 400 Days. You shouldn't have to do anything on your end except play it on the same platform.

Will download and play only when it is available as a whole.
Don't like to play episodes, the long waiting makes me forget the story and characters.

Simzyy

It should automatically import your old save the same way it did for 400 Days. You shouldn't have to do anything on your end except play it on the same platform.

I was about to start a new game, then I clicked back again and for some reason it started searching for my season one save and found it.

Odd but it's all working fine now.

I don't see my Season one saves being transferred anywhere. I uninstalled Season 1 but still have my save files from it. Should I reinstall Season 1?

Laieon

Can someone tell me where the saves...save to? I still have all of them, but I've added a hard drive or two since last year and I'm not sure if the saves are where the game will search for them.

Heimbeck

Banned
I finished Season 1 on PS3...is it reccomended that I play 400 days and Season 2 on PS3 as well?

Nothing wrong tih the PS3 versions, so you might as well, since your save is on PS3 also you should.

Or wait, Telltale did say that they were working on getting PS3 saves to PS4.

Damn, I have the EU version of Season 1 and US version of 400 days.
Which version should I get for Season 2 or should I say, which savegame would have the most impact pre-loaded in Season 2?

(if there is much impact at all...)

Top Bottom