• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The all-singing, all-dancing Revolution speculation and/or news thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Again, why is this not a wavebird with the built in motion system? it can even still have the dongle port.

Eat my fucking nuts nintendo

signed,

your biggest fan.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
It's so different I'm not exactly sure what to think....

At the very least, I'm interested in the controller... I demand some demonstration videos!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Assuming...ASSUMING...this crazy apeshit idea comes with the "Give me a fucking normal controller, assfuck" adaptor, then I could buy into this idea. Somewhat like with the DS, how most companies just halfass the "innovation" of the second screen and slap a map on there, they could ignore the universal remonster that is the revolution controller. But if they want to make an FPS/strategy/whatever game, then go for it, it's practically custom made for that stuff. And if they want to make their own crazy little adaptor and have a blast dicking around with it, they can do that too.

Of course, this won't happen, and we'll be stuck with GBA-like ports that are dumbed down to use two buttons.

Oh, wait. GBA has four buttons.

Buggy Loop

After reading both 1up and IGN's impressions, i think i like it, very different and a risky path, nothing like i expected (cept tilt sensing part), but metroid prime and the pilotwing demo looks to make a good showcase of what the controller can do and im quite interested in knowing more.

"As odd as it may look holding the two separate controller pieces, one in each hand, looking around felt incredibly natural, even more than my preferred PC-style keyboard-and-mouse setup."

Doesnt sound bad to me at all..

Diffense

lol, how many myopic reactionary idiots inhabit this forum?

I can already imagine myself playing the next mario tennis with this.

Can't wait to see some actual games.

fugimax

Wow, Nintendo just put themselves into a whole different market.

Revolution will, at the very least, be the system you own in addition to a PS3 and 360.

bogg

This is fuck awesome.
Pretty much what i thought it will be.
Too bad no games were shown. God dammingt fuck Nintendo show us the games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom