• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The AWS (abused wife syndrome) ESPN NFL 2005 Xbox league! Last time Sega! LAST TIME!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Cmdr. Solrak said:
Stooge...anytime after 11PM CT!

not even remotely possible. That would give me about 3 and a half hours sleep.. I prefer 8 CST but might be able to swing 9 CST. Unless we can drag this out till the weekend.. also, I cant do anything until Thursday.

I work during the afternoon/evening hours, hence the 11PM CT time slot. How about we set something up anytime before 2PM CT.

Edit: If not...the best I can do is 9:30PM CT.

hgplayer1

TheDuce22 said:
How about 10pm pacific tonight?

ok lets try that but theres a slight chance Ill crash before that so if you dont immediately see me signed in to either ESPN or the forums, dont wait around. but Ill try to be there.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I'm ready now and you just logged of AIM, Ramirez.

Edit: Ramirez what is the problem, I challenged you and you never accepted.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FUCK! Looks like Ramirez and I can't connect through ESPN either.

FMT please do not advance the league until he and I play. I would much rather not risk playoff contention with a coin flip, and I would like to record stats. As you can see, the no stat game is keeping me from having first place offense, a higher PPG average, and the number one running back in the league. The absolute latest we can play is Saturday morning. I am going to try stuff out during the rest of the week, but it will be tough, and will likely, literally, be at a moment's notice for him. Ugh.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We have when I took the 'box over to a friends house. However, he works nights, I work days. Only time I know we have free time together is Saturday.

Stooge....today and Thursday I will be working earlier than expected. The latest I can play before work now is 12PM CT (Noon). If not...the 9:30Pm CT is still the best I can do for the evening.

StoOgE

that does me no good either, Im generally at work until around 5-6 anyway... we can try 9:30 tommorow, but the last time I played this late I just wound up throwing the game anyway to get it over with...

Mrbob

It's going to be a couple more days before I get online at home. Where I moved too has crappy cabling so my connection cuts in and out. I'm having the cable company stop by and intalling a brand new direct line so I won't have any problems. So hopefully we can get this game in by the weekend Mav...

hgplayer1

I think thatll be ok but its pretty much the same situation as last night. if you dont see me signed in dont wait on me. thats midnight my time so its kinda late but doable. I was there last night and waited for 15 mins but didnt see you. did you sign in at all? maybe I missed you by a minute or so?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
That would be me Shadow. How does Sunday night sound? Ole Miss is playing here on Sat. so I can't play that day.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lost to Ramirez. :lol Sorry about that left side fly route cheese, I just noticed how it would probably work 100% of the time. Except of course, that you took control of the safety and stopped it manually.

Why did my defense even bother to suit up? Only 'stops' I got on you were when your guys couldn't make the catch. This after dominating last game.

My losing streak in football to you continues. Only now you potentially ruined my playoff chances with my next three games being the top three guys in the league.

hgplayer1

Duce Im logged in right now and waiting. Ill wait as long as I can. might be watching the end of the Giants game so if you send me a invite or something and i dont respond right away give me a minute.

Ramirez

Yea,I didn't care so much that you kept runnin that play,I was just pissed that when I would hit the Y or Black button they would go the complete opposite way of the ball :p

And yes the dropped passes in this game make me want to kill someone :( And how bout that angle your Safety took on that one deep ball,lmao!

DMczaf

Come on guys

Chicago @ New England N/A N/A N/A
Oakland @ Kansas City N/A N/A N/A
Baltimore @ Miami N/A N/A N/A
Green Bay @ Jacksonville N/A N/A N/A
Minnesota @ St. Louis N/A N/A N/A
Houston @ Pittsburgh N/A N/A N/A

A bunch of games left for the week.

Fifty

Bog, I see you on the boards. I posted a message here, trying to get a specific time, and I sent a PM. If you don't answer back by 8:30 I'm going to move on to something else.

StoOgE

Cmdr. Solrak said:
Good game stooge. I'm ripping Leftwich a new one for 5 FUCKING PICKS IN ONE GAME!!!!

McKenize was a monster!!!

Brett wasnt doing alot better.. your INT's were much more costly though..

sorry I kept going to replay, but nothing bothers me more when my WR decides to go on a run block instead of running his route on a passing play. Stupid Sega.

And the wierd jump when I push the tackle button bug.

Bog

Junior Ace
That's funny. If we had trades on, I was going to try and trade for Leftwich.

Fifty: Sorry, man. My buddy came over last night and I completely forgot about the game.

How's tonight at like 10 EST?

Cloudy

Banned
FMT, it's about time you put up this poll on the league site:

For Season 2, what do you want:

- EQ ON and 6 minute quarters

- EQ OFF and 6 minute quarters

- EQ ON and 5 minute quarters

- EQ OFF and 5 minute quarters

And don't put in any other options since they skew the results :p Also, only folks who will be playing in Season 2 should be able to vote...

edit: Hell we could do it here. EQ ON and 5 for me :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man, EQ off is killing my D. I'd at least be competitive. I have a 54 point defense now hahaha. With EQ on I should do a lot better.

I think EQ on with either 5 or 6 would be good.

Mrbob

I don't know why I"m even voting for EQ off since most of you are brainwashed that EQ is better (When it isn't), so I vote:

EQ Off 6 minutes

*Covers balls*

Fifty

Bog said:
That's funny. If we had trades on, I was going to try and trade for Leftwich.

Fifty: Sorry, man. My buddy came over last night and I completely forgot about the game.

How's tonight at like 10 EST?

I can't. I'm going out tonight. Fridays aren't good for me.

Ramirez

*Kicks through the covering*

I'll tell ya this,if we decide on no EQ and 6 minutes count me out,thats way too much bullshit for me to endure :p

Mrbob

Mav if you read this I'm not gonna be able to play till late tommorrow night, if that.

CK you needed that game against Buffalo. Your last three games are brutal! :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
CK you needed that game against Buffalo. Your last three games are brutal! :lol

I KNOW! :(

I'm just praying for a playoff spot now. Fuckin' Ramirez. :(

EQ on is good for me since... well my defense won't get burned as much as in my last game. :(

ShadowRed

Banned
Guileless said:
That would be me Shadow. How does Sunday night sound? Ole Miss is playing here on Sat. so I can't play that day.

I'm good right now anytime if you can, Friday, if not then Sunday is good. What time Sunday. I'm off all day.

Top Bottom