• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

Yo!!! I had the quickest best sleep I ever had. Feels like a just I came out a time capsule or a black hole. Immediately went into deep sleep, didn't even dream man, then suddenly I woke up confused with of not knowing what day it was. I'm still shook at this amazing experience. Help me out bros. Bring me back to reality.

D i Z

I hate when it comes down to a field goal attempt. I mean, overtime is good in a good game. But besides the comeback run, this has been slop.

Malyse

It's a good thing I don't play bad games

translation costs and possibility of failure in comparison to other MMOs out in the US.

Let's be real the U.S./EU player base will be the same size as Wildstar's/Elder Scrolls Online if it launched here. It's not worth the investment.

No one gives a damn about Phantasy Star in the US.
Absolutely not true. There are hella more niche titles that come over. Neptunia comes out regularly. Senran Kagura comes out regularly. Hell even Legend of Heroes is getting releases. There is an active vocal fanbase clamoring for this game.

strobogo

Banned
I find it curious that the local news here has been talking about the Colts non stop for the past 3-5 days, yet completely dropped any coverage on the player who got charged with rape.

that game is the reason why Empire was renewed. just fuckery

also

15%2B-%2B1

Trey

This Aaron Rodgers gif from NFLGAF is perhaps my favorite gif ever. It fits pretty much every situation. Compliments to Sunhi.

untitled-9bljdo.gif

D i Z

If I wanted to catch up on all the character fuckery that led up to the current goings on in Avengers #40, how far back do I need to go?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
PSO2 is unblocking IP's. Been nice knowing some of y'all.

when that first came out I got a Sega account and everything, but for some reason didn't go all the way through to playing

at this point, no idea wtf to do in order to play

J10

Banned
Good looking out.

Edit.

I'm looking at the collections, and the Infinity collection has a lot of cross over. And it's kind of pricey.
Is there one planned just for Infinity?

Edit again. I guess Avengers Infinity would cover it?

OK, if you don't wanna go back to the #1's and save some money, just start with that Avengers collection (18-23), and New Avengers (7-12) you can find for about the same price.

I don't think there's a collection of Infinity 1-6 by itself yet, but try looking for the individual issues, you might get lucky. And then you still gotta keep reading Avengers and New Avengers in parallel to catch up.

D i Z

OK, if you don't wanna go back to the #1's and save some money, just start with that Avengers collection (18-23), and New Avengers (7-12) you can find for about the same price.

I don't think there's a collection of Infinity 1-6 by itself yet, but try looking for the individual issues, you might get lucky. And then you still gotta keep reading Avengers and New Avengers in parallel to catch up.

I have the #1's all the way thru to the last collection of Avengers on my buy list. I want to read all that's relevant. I think I just got tripped up on the different Collection titles and ran across the Infinity collection as well, which I assume now to be the highlights book. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom