• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub is a Dollar Tree JC. The kind of nigga who drinks Faygo on the daily

02475.gif

faygo is amazing

I feel like the poor, colored gentleman is being frowned upon in here. Thought this was home..clearly a bleached fuckboy haven. I'll see my way out with the help..

What the fuck is potted meat? Is that Spam? I've had Spam.

potted meat is the leftovers of the leftovers used to make bologna and hotdogs, comes in a small can that usually cost about 25cents. When you really struggling, Im talking about REALLY struggling spreading it on saltines is a quick meal.

potted meat is the leftovers of the leftovers used to make bologna and hotdogs, comes in a small can that usually cost about 25cents. When you really struggling, Im talking about REALLY struggling spreading it on saltines is a quick meal.

Sounds almost like it's cheaper than scrapple/liver mush, which I have had.

Dad was military, so I've never really the deep strugglelife. Base housing is boring, but functional.

D i Z

Sounds almost like it's cheaper than scrapple/liver mush, which I have had.

Dad was military, so I've never really the deep strugglelife. Base housing is boring, but functional.

Corned beef was massive for feeding the military in the field and the populous during the WW's in England. It's still a staple.

Libby-CBf.JPG

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i really thought son dam-bi was a fucked up joke name

SON

damn, b

like i honestly feel bad for thinking badly of some of you after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom