• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Want him to use the egg
Sacrifice what's most important to him. AKA fixed Caska
im not evil
Power of causality and destiny plot armor is too strong

It's Gatsu
Hand over your mango badge, go back to reading 90s X-TREME comics scrub

Numb

It's Gatsu
Hand over your mango badge, go back to reading 90s X-TREME comics scrub

Remember that time he stabbed the chick made out of guts in the guts?
Decided Guts was his official then
''oh shit Guts stabbed her in the guts and she's made of guts'' Works well

Sch1sm

Greetings black people, people who are invited to the bbq, Common Access Cards, and woman who is looking out her window at the Toronto skyline while singing Houstatlantavegas.

That's houstalantavegamaican to you.

qkUVsqN.png

Nah breh, Miura gonna finish this ish in a year's time at the earliest.

👀 not a junior no more?

I have realized that talking about games on here is pointless. Tbh.

People just wanna hate stuff to hate

Talking about anything is pointless, but especially games. No one gives a shit about quality. I can recommend and talk about great games til I'm blue in the face; nobody gives a shit.

Fuck it. It's not worth it to talk to anyone about anything.

Everyone has a solid argument why something is shit, even something like Raiders of the Lost Ark. If I keep talking to people about stuff I like, eventually I will like nothing.

There is this new Cuban restaurant around my way and I just ordered from there. God damn Cuban sandwiches are so good.

I'll tell you it's good and you should get it. It's fun. The multiplayer is fun. Don't let the hate cloud ruin it for you.

I might have to pick it up next month. Lol I bought the bevel shaving kit so I'm down some coins (and my shipping with Amazon got delayed and I won't get it until Monday).

How long do you think it will take you to beat the campaign?

Boogie is continuing to play victim. Amazing.

What did he say this time?

akira28

"It's good to be in the middle on racism. Jontron and Anita Sarkeesian are both equal victims."

lol he actually said that. that would be some trolly funny self deprecatingly stupid shit to say ironically, and his ass said it straight up.

I wanted to get into Chroma Squad, but I wanted a sci-fi type sentai game, not a behind the scenes making our TV show sentai game. I want them to treat it as real!!

"It's good to be in the middle on racism. Jontron and Anita Sarkeesian are both equal victims."
😕😕😕

He can get the fuck outta here then.
There is this new Cuban restaurant around my way and I just ordered from there. God damn Cuban sandwiches are so good.

I might have to pick it up next month. Lol I bought the bevel shaving kit so I'm down some coins (and my shipping with Amazon got delayed and I won't get it until Monday).

How long do you think it will take you to beat the campaign?

What did he say this time?
Probably 40 some odd hours on normal, about 60 on insanity.

He would say some fuck shit like that. Why do all these "come together" folks only talk when bigots are getting read?

Deep down he believes bullshit that he can benefit from, just like Jontron, but he doesn't want to admit it so he tries to pull this middle ground bullshit. It's just a way for him to feel smug and above it all when he's actually down in the dirt.

Village

But no fanfare, nothing. That's crazy when it used to be such a popular title

Same can be said about the new fall out really
there are a lot of games that kinda just swooshed by.

I'm glad some games are sticking in folks minds though its gonna be tough this year , lotta good shit coming out and being annouced

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Mornin all
Mornin BCT, it's snowing again.
Morning BCT!
Morning, BCT.
Top o' the mornin' BCT
Evening.
Good morning BCT
Hope y'all​ doing good.
1.I'd like to thank all who participated in choosing my dinner poll. The ribs were fantastic.
2.It's​ ok to be young gives you time to learn.
3.Masseffect Andromeda is addictive like the other. You just play on your on pace and I like that. That been said it as big issues with story and lots of character flaws. Especially facial expressions.
4.Anyone who takes advice from Cosmo is an idiot and that's all I gotta say.

Shout-out to my friendly assassin,my girl Cammy,grabby Alex,Cadbury,and of course can't forget the beef.�� Oh even Old man ��

To all as always be happy and stay safe.
Evening Jean. Glad to hear you're enjoying ME:A.
Man the new Pennywise (I.T) looks like shit. Dude has a huge forehead.
The problem is he has "scary" make up. And that's missing the point of Pennywise.
He's meant to look like a your average mundane clown, until he opens his mouth and makes you want to nope the hell of the planet.
Who's the bad guy in justice league?
Zack Snyder..
Za.... I was going to make that joke. ��
Remember when people said the same about Suicide Squad and then we got this:
Enchantress+Dance+Twerk
NkP0w17.gif

That's a lot of Daft Punk, DD.
Wow. I won't have anything said against Daft Punk, now.
Hi. Long time no see, welcome to the new thread.
Didn't even know the new thread was up. Saw the Power Rangers movie last night though, it was FIRE.
Was it actually fun and colourful, because the trailers made it look "dark and edgy"

Sch1sm

It was only an observation on the fact both those movies have a soundtrack filled with Daft Punk, I swear. Don't kill me, Shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom