• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Watching this tourism show and they are eating horse meat. unseasoned

Fun fact: SNK's Yamazaki's fav. food is Horse Sashimi.

Aquaman was the only enjoyable thing. Was it just me or does Ben Affleck look like he's in pain delivering his lines?

Ur9D9bN.jpg

Malyse

I demand an upgrade. I'm more than a crab dammit.

Looks like I'll see Justice League. It can't be worse than BvS

Remember when people said the same about Suicide Squad and then we got this:
Enchantress+Dance+Twerk

I'm not going to watch it. Diminishing fucking returns. Disliked MoS, hated BVS, fucking despised SS. Not gonna watch WW or JL without reviews saying "no really, this is great this time".
Specifically, Jeff Cannata. I tend to agree with him most, but general consensus needs be positive.

Numb

Was too much wishing for 1 year without crazy fuckery from African family like getting kidnapped for organs or left stranded on a random country

Sch1sm

Come again?

It's really not uncommon for people in x African country to try and escape their conditions and end up stranded.

I currently have a cousin who managed to get a plane ticket to Brazil, and is literally trekking through the Americas with boats and such. No word of a lie. Last I heard, he was in Panama. I don't really ask questions anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Slayven

Would you rather have a Super Sentai game or a Power Rangers game?
There been plenty of super sentai and power ranger games. They all been hot garbage.

Oh we talking crazy town?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232747699&postcount=678

I can't imagine being that hype for anything. Disney could announce that they are doing my dream game
Spectrobes sequel using the KH3D engine with custom characters, monhun style multiplayer and using Infinity figures like amiibo for Disney style costumes (aka scan Jasmine and get her outfit
and I wouldn't be as hype as this dude.

What was that post, seems it is deleted now

D i Z

Extended family likes to get into shenanigans like that
I've told the stories before

It's really not uncommon for people in x African country to try and escape their conditions and end up stranded.

I currently have a cousin who managed to get a plane ticket to Brazil, and is literally trekking through the Americas with boats and such. No word of a lie. Last I heard, he was in Panama. I don't really ask questions anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I remember you guys talking about these things before. Not sure why I thought that there would be some kind of a lull in that activity.

Looking back, I used to love Cyborg from the animated series. He worked so well as a Titan. Then DC gave him an unwarranted push and now I can't stand him. The real bad guy for this fucking farce is DC itself.

Slayven

Looking back, I used to love Cyborg from the animated series. He worked so well as a Titan. Then DC gave him an unwarranted push and now I can't stand him. The real bad guy for this fucking farce is DC itself.

He worked so well as the Elder Statesmen of the Titans.

zeemumu

Oh we talking crazy town?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232747699&postcount=678

I can't imagine being that hype for anything. Disney could announce that they are doing my dream game
Spectrobes sequel using the KH3D engine with custom characters, monhun style multiplayer and using Infinity figures like amiibo for Disney style costumes (aka scan Jasmine and get her outfit
and I wouldn't be as hype as this dude.

The post is gone. What did it say?

salsa.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

After literal decades, there is real and tangible hope that Casca from Berserk will have her mind repaired, possibly this year. I'm so excited.

Numb

Yeah I remember you guys talking about these things before. Not sure why I thought that there would be some kind of a lull in that activity.
There's degrees
Some don't get mentioned and some shouldn't be mentioned
I legit hate how this movie looks/is shot. The constant use of greyscale and how everything looks like B-movie aliens rip offs is real ugly. Not everything needs to be grey and ugly.

Color is not anathema to seriousness.
Snyder won't stop

salsa.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

After literal decades, there is real and tangible hope that Casca from Berserk will have her mind repaired, possibly this year. I'm so excited.
Better be after 8 years on a boat to get there

Slayven

I legit hate how this movie looks/is shot. The constant use of greyscale and how everything looks like B-movie aliens rip offs is real ugly. Not everything needs to be grey and ugly.

Color is not anathema to seriousness.

The sets look painted, not in a good way

Greetings black people, people who are invited to the bbq, Common Access Cards, and woman who is looking out her window at the Toronto skyline while singing Houstatlantavegas.

Miura will stretch that shit out for two years then retire an issue away from it cause the IdolM@ster people called.

You know this.
I still have my fanfiction where Guts and Casca settle down and open Midlands first women's shelter after team killing Griffith in my heart. That can never be taken away from me.

Numb

http://i.imgur.com/qkUVsqN.png[/mg]

Nah breh, Miura gonna finish this ish in a year's time at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

Want him to use the egg
Sacrifice what's most important to him. AKA fixed Caska [SPOILER]im not evil[/SPOILER][quote="Frozenprince, post: 232753299"]Princess thirsty will kill him or crazy psychic girl when he's not expecting it as a swerve.[/QUOTE]
Power of causality and destiny plot armor is too strong

Human Guts beating god griffisu?
Never happening
Better use that egg and go super

I feel like, without having read past Guts being saved from the Eclipse by Skull Knightman, that Miura's gonna go for a Griffith is a necessary evil ending or some bullshit.

I really need to catch up, but that Eclipse was so rough I had to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom