• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things people don't want to hear:

Gaming is childish and it is for children. Just because adults and adolescents can and do enjoy it(including myself) does not mean it is "for" them.

zeemumu

Wait...

Why buy it so you can play Zelda, beat it and complain about there's no games for 9 months.

They forget that the WiiU can be purchased for less and has an alright library.

I have a Wii U. I want the Switch purely for its gimmick value because I could feasibly make use of the party games by bringing it to friends' houses.

In either case the store is within 5 minutes of here and no one ever goes in there. It's a relatively new Target. I want to see if the legends are true.

Izuna

Banned
Went from SoundMAGIC E10s to E50 because I got paid.

And yet, they delivered before Groove got the new Kendrick.

I'm freaking done. Does iTunes have Cloud music support or anything?

Gaming is childish and it is for children. Just because adults and adolescents can and do enjoy it(including myself) does not mean it is "for" them.
Eeeeeeeeeeh to am extent I agree but given how much money gets thrown into AAA M rated games its more targeted towards teens and college age kids.

Still stupid young and not much for folks with kids and limited free time anymore (fuckers) but it's not as childish as it used to be. Mostly because it's hard to market this shit to young kids and be effective with a budget to do anything they couldn't just play on a phone.

Sch1sm

Went from SoundMAGIC E10s to E50 because I got paid.

And yet, they delivered before Groove got the new Kendrick.

I'm freaking done. Does iTunes have Cloud music support or anything?

Well, are you on another iOS device? Just gotta have them signed into the same iCloud/AppleID address on iTunes and activate it within settings > music on the device (that isn't your PC/Mac), preferences > general > check it off. But don't forget that iCloud has a free limit of 5GB.

Za.... I was going to make that joke.

You snooze, you lose..honkey!

Is zeemu like that? You know there are a bunch already available for it right Zee? I can give you the list if you need it.

Milk-gif.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeh to am extent I agree but given how much money gets thrown into AAA M rated games its more targeted towards teens and college age kids.

Still stupid young and not much for folks with kids and limited free time anymore (fuckers) but it's not as childish as it used to be. Mostly because it's hard to market this shit to young kids and be effective with a budget to do anything they couldn't just play on a phone.

Point #2

Young adults(under 25ish) are still essentially children

Sch1sm

Point #2

Young adults(under 25ish) are still essentially children

I was gonna say something jokingly defensive, but I've done my share of childish things since legally becoming an adult, so. No lies detected. You're moving the bar too far away from Lion, though.

Sch1sm

I assume he's referring to experiences, honestly. Our entire lives until 21-23, for most, since there's that push for college, tends to be school.

I don't know much real world. That's all circumstance, though.

Malyse

Nah. Games are a medium. That's as ridiculous as saying movies, books, comics, or cartoons should be isolated to a subset of individuals.

Sch1sm

I want sooper to make an addendum so that people whose diets consist primarily of chicken nuggets are also children. 👀

akira28

I want sooper to make an addendum so that people whose diets consist primarily of chicken nuggets are also children. ��

If you won a lifetime's supply of Cluck Rooster Brand Chicken bits, you'd have to bear the burden of Numb as well. Or see all that food go to waste.

I suppose you could donate them all to the starving children in China, but that's actually prohibited by the rules.

Nah. Games are a medium. That's as ridiculous as saying movies, books, comics, or cartoons should be isolated to a subset of individuals.
I didn't say they should be isolated or restricted to children, I said that's who they're for.

Adults are just grown children
This so true.

Let me elaborate, people at the age of around 25 want to be adults, in fact, they have finally achieved full adult rights by then by they're sort of fledgling adults that are casting off the last vestiges of their childhood. So, yes, 25ish is still just about a child but it skews more towards not than so.

Izuna

Banned
Well, are you on another iOS device? Just gotta have them signed into the same iCloud/AppleID address on iTunes and activate it within settings > music on the device (that isn't your PC/Mac), preferences > general > check it off. But don't forget that iCloud has a free limit of 5GB.

What I mean is, Groove lets me stream my own music from OneDrive, and this is the only reason why I still use the service.

I just don't get it man...

Sch1sm

If you won a lifetime's supply of Cluck Rooster Brand Chicken bits, you'd have to bear the burden of Numb as well. Or see all that food go to waste.

I suppose you could donate them all to the starving children in China, but that's actually prohibited by the rules.

Worst part about this is that I can't waste that food, it's wrong. I'd donate it to food banks. That's all I can think of.

What I mean is, Groove lets me stream my own music from OneDrive, and this is the only reason why I still use the service.

I just don't get it man...

You're SOL, then. Not Google or Apple have something like that. You gotta upload the stuff straight through play.music.com or using the Google Music Manager app, iirc, and then you can access it via the cloud on any device with that app. And iCloud Music Library only indexes whatever you've got on your iTunes library.

Just buy into Spotify. Life changing.

People certainly getting old and bitter.

Not me, I love this stage of my life. My children are pretty much grown and I don't have to worry so much nor devote so much of myself to them. I am secure in my career and have a well cared for home. I actually have now for once, time for myself and my wishes and the funds and means to do so. If I want to travel, I can without having to deal with bringing a group. I can buy things without recourse or even forethought should I choose. it took 20 years but I'm glad to be here.

Izuna

Banned
You're SOL, then. Not Google or Apple have something like that. You gotta upload the stuff straight through play.music.com or using the Google Music Manager app, iirc, and then you can access it via the cloud on any device with that app. And iCloud Music Library only indexes whatever you've got on your iTunes library.

Just buy into Spotify. Life changing.

I guess Spotify won't cost me since my brother has it. Perhaps I am overreacting, I can Spotify for tracks and albums that are late as hell on Groove maybe.

I had to straight up BUY UU and TLoP (and download the Ver.1 from Tidal lmao) because they took forever.

Sometimes, like with Tribe or Drake, we get it within 24h.

(spotify support is also dead on Windows Phone so fuck, I gotta get the 8 or S8 when they hit)

Sch1sm

I guess Spotify won't cost me since my brother has it. Perhaps I am overreacting, I can Spotify for tracks and albums that are late as hell on Groove maybe.

I had to straight up BUY UU and TLoP (and download the Ver.1 from Tidal lmao) because they took forever.

Sometimes, like with Tribe or Drake, we get it within 24h.

(spotify support is also dead on Windows Phone so fuck, I gotta get the 8 or S8 when they hit)

If your brother already has it, ask him to up to the family plan and pay him the difference, if it's an option. I have the family sub, it's like CDN$14.99 - my brother and I alternate who pays on a monthly basis.

Izuna

Banned
If your brother already has it, ask him to up to the family plan and pay him the difference, if it's an option. I have the family sub, it's like CDN$14.99 - my brother and I alternate who pays on a monthly basis.

Yeah, he'd let me in on his (he's got the family plan already for probably no real reason lmao). I'll slowly try to migrate my playlists and catalogue over I guess, ready for when I get a new phone.

I guess I could always have a folder on OneDrive with my own music and copy it over whenever I get a new device lmao. It's not as if I'm gunna use the Xbox One for music much longer I guess

Thanks.

(now to move 4000+ songs over to a new service lmao)

EDIT: Fuck, exBae still uses Groove tho so I'm not sure either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom