• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

People hungry for representation that black skin color option for Inklings of all people in Mario Kart is atleast better than nothing.

Although Splatoon has awesome dark skin inklings already

splatoon_inkling_boy_artwork.jpg
latest

I can't believe marvel is still trying to say Hydra aren't nazis. The two will NEVER be separated in the eyes of the audience no matter how hard you try.

Beefy

I always thought COD and Battlefield doing both ends of the spectrum was good for the industry. COD more arcade, and Battlefield more realistic.

I like COD game play way better then Battlefield. But hate the future war shit, fuck wall running etc.

Numb

I always thought COD and Battlefield doing both ends of the spectrum was good for the industry. COD more arcade, and Battlefield more realistic.

COD got 3 studios working on games nonstop and they released nothing but modern and future things
It's good that Battlefield exists although didn't touch since Bad Company 2

COD World War 2. At last no future shit.

You know, after how good Battlefield was, I was hoping they'd take that theme and COD would stick with modern stuff. I know different companies but it sort of gave each title its own space. Oh well, can't say no to more options.

I doubt EA would put out another shooter along with Battlefront 2 this year anyway.

Edit:

Exactly

Izuna

Banned
The landlord has gotten suspicious and so has someone else about the girl that's cheating on her BF.

Enough that he called me out the blue about it.

~~

My Landlord is young so, while I don't think anyone will get involved, it's giving us both a hard time. We both feel complicit af.

But then again I saw the dude that is getting cheated on his own a few days back and I said nothing. Don't know if he speaks English.

Village

People hungry for representation that black skin color option for Inklings of all people in Mario Kart is atleast better than nothing.

Although Splatoon has awesome dark skin inklings already

Scarf with a skull and teeth is one of those things that always brings up a design for me

Numb

Why do all the tekken designs in 7 take dumbs on every new design in sfv

They both got and bad new guys

Don't forget Lucky Chloe and Gigas exists

My boy Shaheen tho

That's what happens when you travel and ask opinions of people you are trying to replicate
Harada_desert_Dubai_480.jpg

Ono got told by Harada to make a middle eastern character and he made a DBZ one

I'm not super into it like I don't care if I win or lose. I just want those damn purple CP. Let me know if you will be on later today. I'm down to do quick play, arcade, pve or competitive.

Bro...I'm pushing 60 hours. This week I've came home, eat dinner, do some errands and pass out randomly on my bed. I'm glad I go to the gym in the morning. Like it will be 9:45 and I'm chatting in bed and then I wake up and it's 4am. But I just need to keep going until June and then my service initiative at work will be completed and I can go back to a typical 40 hour week.

Sorry for the late reply, my phone is off and I can only talk with my internet at home but I had errands. But I am back and lets do some competitive!

Shy

Howdy, folks..
Afternoon BCT
Mornin' all.
Mornin' Everyone.
Evening.
Is F&F the most diverse series of movies, thats crazy. I always like hearing about good vibes on set of a movie, F&F is fun and a pure entertainment set of films where the cast have gotten to know each other on a personal level and thats awesome, aside from that one side story, you don't hear anything about anyone being a diva. Thanks for that.
You're welcome.
rsKL8Zw.gif

Kreed

This protest vote BS has to stop. You're deciding the future of American society not who's Prom King. This Lulz culture needs to die.

Every non Black or Brown Trump/protest voter should have to go through what ever the hell that woman in the photo Beefy posted went through to get her skin brown in addition to having a Rachel Dolezal style name change, and they can't reverse it until the day before the 2020 election. See if they still find lulz in voting when they are getting stopped at airports and deportation threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom