• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

I like how fighting games are the best at being diverse but at the same time the worst type since it's just a bunch of stereotypes
298984739472146432.png
9BT7iNa.jpg

i couldn't believe this shit when i saw it

Numb

9BT7iNa.jpg

i couldn't believe this shit when i saw it [/img]
Wasn't this a halloween outfit?
Everyone else got monsters and spooky shit so they made Balrog look like the blackest man

Others are ghost,grave diggers,skeletons and zombie brides
Balrog? Black man!!
298984739472146432.png

Malyse

this romance scene in iron fist

B6if6Ei.gif

---

17499184_1467238033326066_6117325294608229696_n.jpg
So, a car's engine blew up in the middle of a parking lot and I almost got hit by flaming debris. That was...yeah.
Wow, I am falling the fuck apart today
This is the only thing in my recommended videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4

Don't know why

Those are the top five most quoted posts in this thread. Interesting.

-----

Pokemon wins on diversity. Hell, they even threw in a trans character.

Darryl, it's no problem at all. You had to get your errands done. But yeah I'm still on. Let's do this.

Hopping on soon thanks for being understanding. I'll have my mic ready but unless we need to communicate I'll keep myself muted
plus you don't want to hear my background noise of Drake and K Dot playing

Hopping on soon thanks for being understanding. I'll have my mic ready but unless we need to communicate I'll keep myself muted
plus you don't want to hear my background noise of Drake and K Dot playing

To be honest, I never thought I would get internet again so I kinda threw my headphones away.

9BT7iNa.jpg

i couldn't believe this shit when i saw it

I have seen some of my Jamaican and Haitian friends wear far worst during Labor Day Carnaval in NYC

West Indian Day Parade and real old Freaknik type shit

But why is normal hood gear a Halloween Costume for characters that are already black?

to tell you the truth I am stump to what black people where for Halloween

Being Haitian my mom had some weird ideas what halloween was

I have a photo of my baby sister in a Haitian carnival costume as a Chinese girl with this type of hat

aKsf2dc.jpg

but in pink

she looked cute she was only 5 but damn looking at it now is all kinds of wrong

so who is going to tell Capcom what is wrong with that shit?

Numb

I have seen some of my Jamaican and Haitian friends wear far worst during Labor Day Carnaval in NYC

West Indian Day Parade and real old Freaknik type shit

But why is normal hood gear a Halloween Costume for characters that are already black?

to tell you the truth I am stump to what black people where for Halloween

Being Haitian my mom had some weird ideas what halloween was

I have a photo of my baby sister in a Haitian carnival costume as a Chinese girl with this type of hat

aKsf2dc.jpg

but in pink

she looked cute she was only 5 but damn looking at it now is all kinds of wrong

so who is going to tell Capcom what is wrong with that shit?
''It's Capcom'' is the simplest answer

What y'all getting into tonight? I got a little of

A glass (LMMFAO) of merlot, and listening to

my homeboy's uncle.

Good times..🍷

You know damn well what im eating

cdyhybrid

What y'all getting into tonight? I got a little of

A glass (LMMFAO) of merlot, and listening to

my homeboy's uncle.

Good times..🍷
Going to a deadmau5 show tonight. This tour is debuting his new stage setup which looks pretty damn ridiculous from video of previous stops.

So heading home from work now, doing a quick raid in WoW, and then starting the pregame. Just had my second cup of coffee of the day, I'll be ready to go.

Faustek

Caitlyn Jenner interview, saw some previews. Voted for Trump but the deal breaker was that he messed with her community, fuck out of here.

Seriously, everyone else is OK to fuck with but idiot asshole does what idiot asshole does and now she whines when the shakedown comes knocking on her door? smfh

Skittles

Seriously, everyone else is OK to fuck with but idiot asshole does what idiot asshole does and now she whines when the shakedown comes knocking on her door? smfh
When minorities start acting out Martin Niemöller's poem then you know something is fucked.

''It's Capcom'' is the simplest answer

You know damn well what im eating

I feel Capcom does know what they are doing, they are creating those costumes to look like the same types white college gets in trouble for that makes the front pages of CNN each October.

Capcom created those things not to sell to us but to those kids who think that shit is hilarious

If they get ranked by sales, you can judge how far this shit goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom